Vegas stuff for sale

I got VIP tickets for the Vegas shows and don't need all the sets of merch that came with them, so I've got 2 full sets of things. The full package of stuff is:

Vegas 8 & 9 litho
Baseball hat
Duffle bag
Shaving/Shower bag
Cards
Lanyard
Water Bottle

The hat and bags have embroidered bullet logo's, and the lithos are # 490 & 491/1500. I'd like to sell whole sets at once, if possible. No price in mind so just make an offer.

If anyone's interested send me a PM, I can take pictures if people want as well :)

edit: this the litho I have, there's one left (not my picture but it's the same design)

s-l225 (5).jpg

Edited by Gordon Comstock

C'mon, nobody that went to the vegas show(s) wants one of these? The litho's alone are cool. Someone trade me something or give me a couple bucks for 'em dammit. :lol:

Is there a section on the nightrain forum I can post this? I haven't used it for months until yesterday, and I'm not sure how often people sell/trade stuff on there (or if it's even allowed). I've always just sold/traded stuff on forums instead of ebay because it seems easier...

Edited by Gordon Comstock
edited to avoid making the 3rd straight post in the thread.
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/25/2016 at 9:37 AM, Gordon Comstock said:

C'mon, nobody that went to the vegas show(s) wants one of these? The litho's alone are cool. Someone trade me something or give me a couple bucks for 'em dammit. :lol:

Is there a section on the nightrain forum I can post this? I haven't used it for months until yesterday, and I'm not sure how often people sell/trade stuff on there (or if it's even allowed). I've always just sold/traded stuff on forums instead of ebay because it seems easier...

i have them all sorry :lol: