The pizza thread

ZoSoRose

On 8/6/2016 at 9:59 PM, spunko12345 said:

The clothes they used to wear on Friends were really really shit. 

The wardrobe department gave the character Ross some style (I assume it was them; either way, I thought that was cool in an 'intellectual/90's' way, oppose to my usual appeals of black leather and hairspray or a cool sports shoe be it running, BMX or basketball shoe.. - Ross's style, I remember being no more than 13 years old back in the day with a big old catalog from this UK catalog store/shop called Index which had regular catalogs and (I think by mail order only/not too sure) they had a bigger/better one called Index Extra or something.. and it was getting towards the size of a typical 20th century telephone book; I remember at that age with VHS's I bought of F.R.I.E.N.D.S (I had like 4 they of various seasons, each had  episodes except for the one Ross married Rachel in Las Vegas, that was a double episode, I think that was the 1st Friends VHS I ever got, I believe it was a birthday gift. - and I lied what they were wearing but though Ross's style was cool, and so tried to emulate it with no money picking things from a catalog offline - It was a simpler time.

I think I remember, now that I think about it, 'back then' 'that era',  That there was this joke floating around or something about 'ordering a pizza online'

Edited by Snake-Pit

2 hours ago, PappyTron said:

You are obsessed with cock and bum sex. Oh, and the laughter smilie.

:lol:

It's considered the cutting edge of contemporary wit to talk about penis vagina and any and all innuendos hetero homo or with showerhead and or toasted bagel; you could probably blame TV programming such as Family Guy! coupled with social change more accepting of sexual diversity too in modern media.

Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6 August 2016 at 9:59 PM, spunko12345 said:

The clothes they used to wear on Friends were really really shit. 

They should make a final christmas special where they get kidnapped by Russians and given a 60 second head start through Hampton Court maze whilst 2 heavily armed KGB war criminals hunt them down.

Edited by Len B'stard

• 3 weeks later...