The pizza thread

ZoSoRose

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dazey said:

Plus the soup thread was shite. :lol:

I seriously think soup is grossly underrated, given its diversity and benefits.

I think junk foods from 'Mercia have culturally taken soup down a notch and replaced it with burgers, hot dogs, pizza, fried chicken and tacos.

1 hour ago, Snake-Pit said:

I seriously think soup is grossly underrated, given its diversity and benefits.

I think junk foods from 'Mercia have culturally taken soup down a notch and replaced it with burgers, hot dogs, pizza, fried chicken and tacos.

Nothing is really overrated or underrated. You just like - or dislike - something more/less than the majority of people do. 

Suppusedly Dominos does garlic butter so I'm jumping ship. 

But there's this cheap shitty fake italian chain restaurant Saizeriya that does 2 dollar pizzas. So it's hard not to go. You can get a carbonara, a pizza and beer for 4 dollars. Shitty tho. It's still pizza I guess. 

Edited by wasted
23rmb

12 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Is dominoes the Macdonalds of pizza delivery? I've started seeing their van around where I live. I always get my Pizzas from my fish and chip shop. They are very good and I've had Pizza in Rome.

I've never seen a Domino's van (or even a MacDonald's van) I don't think, so my initial reaction was

'What type of fat bastard..?'

But then I figured that van logically must go from the Domino's regional warehouse to deliver dough and toppings to all the Domino's in the area.

I can't be a'd to count all the McDonald's that I know, so that and not ever seeing/noticing a delivery truck makes me wonder where the Hell they get their meat from. :lol: , but it must just come, I just don't stalk McDonald's enough to see when they get their deliveries, I don't have to tell anybody that it's not by Mc'Magic;  so they must have a Mc'Truck or a Mc'Van or something, right? IDK. If McDonald's wanted to do a pizza, how would Yum! (owner of Pizza Hut, KFC, Taco Bell)... react?

I think Pizza Hut is the Macky Dee of pizza. Domino's is the Burger King IMO.

Edited by Snake-Pit

What I meant by ''dominoes the Macdonalds of pizza delivery'' is that they are the sort of ubiquitous big name brand of their niche, in this case pizza delivery. I wouldn't know as I've not eaten one of their pizzas in my life.

Edited by DieselDaisy

4 hours ago, wasted said:

Suppusedly Dominos does garlic butter so I'm jumping ship. 

But there's this cheap shitty fake italian chain restaurant Saizeriya that does 2 dollar pizzas. So it's hard not to go. You can get a carbonara, a pizza and beer for 4 dollars. Shitty tho. It's still pizza I guess. 

Best pizza I had was in continental Europe, in Amsterdam.

I've got to say though, I bought some of that stuff back with me 'the marijuana, not the pizza' and;

I had the best Tesco Everyday Value microwave chicken curry meal in the world!..

Might be a link to the best pizza I had in the world. The best pizza and the best Tesco Everyday Value microwave chicken curry meal incidents were about 9 months a part, so 9 months I thought they had really good pizza, now, from that curry meal I had under the influence of the same thing in England, I resumed to think they've got really good weed. I wonder what the food in Amsterdam tastes like sober?

Edited by Snake-Pit

7 hours ago, Snake-Pit said:

Best pizza I had was in continental Europe, in Amsterdam.

I've got to say though, I bought some of that stuff back with me 'the marijuana, not the pizza' and;

I had the best Tesco Everyday Value microwave chicken curry meal in the world!..

Might be a link to the best pizza I had in the world. The best pizza and the best Tesco Everyday Value microwave chicken curry meal incidents were about 9 months a part, so 9 months I thought they had really good pizza, now, from that curry meal I had under the influence of the same thing in England, I resumed to think they've got really good weed. I wonder what the food in Amsterdam tastes like sober?

Who's ever sober? It's how it tastes on narcotics that counts. 

I go to Bruges more and the waffles there are better than pizza. They also do good steak frites. 

• Like 1