The pizza thread

ZoSoRose

13 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Funnily enough I'm quite (or was quite) a fan of the doner pizza, only had it the once and i was high as fuck and remember it being delicious.  I like how me and Snakes are of the same social category :lol:

...culinary speaking. Although if you are on fish it seems you are upwardly mobile.

5 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

Fags i quite over a year ago and booze, never :lol:.  And dont be silly, you know how i feel about hippies!  I got the idea off of Bernard Hopkins, one time Philedelphia street robber turned boxing great, apparently he aint had no junk food or fizzy drinks or sweets or chocolate or anything like that for 30 years.  I thought 'i could do that'.

I suppose if you want to be an athlete of sorts. 

14 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Detroit style pizza

Is that the one where the delivery guys shoots you, steals your shit and then eats your pizza? 

10 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

A Neapolitan Margherita. I do not know what these ''American place names pizzas'' are supposed to be about but nothing is better than true Italian pizza - especially in Italy.

</thread> 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

There are also kebab pizza,

big_pic29_doner.jpg

Truly rank. Food poisoning mandatory.

This is standard food for Snakes and Len.

This is the only exception that might rival Italian pizza, and only you're when really drunk but still in relatively good shape. And even then only under three conditions. 

1. The base is an Italian style Margarita 

2. The kebab is lamb, little to no fat an cut thin 

3. There is Sucuk (Turkish garlic sausage) on it as well 

When all these circumstances are in place, it's beyond Godly. Be prepared to spend a substantial part of the next day on the toilet though. 

Edited by username
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, classicrawker said:

With all due respect is there a real pizza shop in the entire UK? and frozen pizza's, Dominoes and Pizza Hut don't count..........looking at the  pics of the stuff you all call pizza I have my doubts...........:lol:

This place was alright. 

image.jpeg

14 hours ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

I miss New York style pizza. There are places here that does the thin crust but it is never as good. We do have good Chicago pizza, Rosattis. They do thin crust and they do a fine job. New Haven Style is the best of all. Well except for what you can get in Italy. 

Never had Detroit style, but I would love to try it. 

This thread needs pictures.

New York. Pizza that you need two hands to eat with

beso-002-large.jpg

Chicago. You can eat it with a fork.

chicago-pizza-slice.jpg

Detroit looks delicious.

detroit-style-pizza2.jpg

had Lou Malnatti's chicago style pizza and was not impressed. the detroit one looks good. i'm not a pizza snob, Round Table does the job for me. there is a pizza place here that's greek and it's great but way pricey. if i had the $$ i might have a wood fire oven installed and make my own :P 

So what's wrong with a true Italian pizza?, you know the way it's meant to be prepared? All American pizzas suck donkey balls, a whole lot of dough with even more cheese on it and oh yeah there's some meat and some way out of place jalapeños. When it comes to pizza American style it really is rubbish no matter how you slice it.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Fucking a quiche or a detroit pizza?

:lol: the latter..

36 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Greek pizza is absolutely amazing. 

Especially the ones at the Horiatiko restaurant in Agia Marina, Crete. 

Lahmacun - Palmer's Green, N22 (I used to get these Greek Pizzas near where my first gf lived back then).. A lot of Greek/Cypriot businesses there, anyway, this Lahmacun was great, like a whole Greek Turkish pizza type thing called a Lahmacun with salad on the side for £1.20 before it went up to £1.50; Drenched in hot sauce if you wanted too.. Turns out it was actually a Turkish place in a Cypriot community.

Edited by Snake-Pit

3 hours ago, Johnny Drama said:

It's Snakes.  You figure it out. :lol:

Well so far I've gathered you seem to judge the Philippines by Australian/Western standards in terms of money and apparently not knowing anything about poverty; and can't tell what is Izzy and what is Slash on You Could Be Mine :P. - So I figured you out as being Western thinking the world is Western taking Slash for granted :lol::) - I fear you're not thinking outside the box enough trying to criticise what doesn't figure to you :P

Edited by Snake-Pit

9 minutes ago, Johnny Drama said:

Again,  you're an idiot. 

If you really trusted this world and never questioned anything, than I would think that's being idiotic, but being thought a fool by a fool means the world's full of fools.  I can't blindly accept those GN'R backing tracks that seem to not know what is Slash's part and what is Izzy's... It's like people choose to ignore what is seen and set in stone by; Listening to other idiots. - Take Civil War's backing track, classic fuck up of a accompany guitarist not doing their role by not playing the single notes and also playing the intro WHICH NO ONE ASKED THEM TO! :lol: for real, if you play the intro on Civil War, then don't expect me to do the solos hooray for tolerance&#33; :lol:

Edited by Snake-Pit

4 hours ago, Snake-Pit said:

If you really trusted this world and never questioned anything, than I would think that's being idiotic, but being thought a fool by a fool means the world's full of fools.  I can't blindly accept those GN'R backing tracks that seem to not know what is Slash's part and what is Izzy's... It's like people choose to ignore what is seen and set in stone by; Listening to other idiots. - Take Civil War's backing track, classic fuck up of a accompany guitarist not doing their role by not playing the single notes and also playing the intro WHICH NO ONE ASKED THEM TO! :lol: for real, if you play the intro on Civil War, then don't expect me to do the solos hooray for tolerance&#33; :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

Idiot. 

On 18 July 2016 at 2:27 PM, classicrawker said:

With all due respect is there a real pizza shop in the entire UK? and frozen pizza's, Dominoes and Pizza Hut don't count..........looking at the  pics of the stuff you all call pizza I have my doubts...........:lol:

There is but these animals wouldn't get in. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, -W.A.R- said:

New York Style but thats really the only Pizza ive had other than chain

ive had Chicago Pizza at Uno's in Orlando but that was probably 13 years ago

Is your world really that small? and don't mistake this for a personal attack because it really isn't. Is real pizza really that hard to come by in the states? when I was over there years ago(we're talking a decade) it was pretty much easily accessible. Do those big name parlors really own everything easily accessible for the average American?