New songs on NITL tour? (New song rumoured for December)

24 minutes ago, alfierose said:

This thread needs a bump up :headbang:

Really hope we hear a new song by Christmas!

Santa, I've been a good girl all year. :lol:

And it sounds like it's a proper rocker too! 

Release it and play it in time for the European tour, and I will get over my sulking of us being last on their schedule. :lol:

• Like 1

So he's saying according to his source this was at Nashville?  Yet our own @KeyserSoze recorded the "sorry" soundcheck there and there were several people who confirmed "sorry" being soundchecked there at the time, but no mention of any new music there until now.

Not saying never or it's not true, but I'm skeptical on this one.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

So he's saying according to his source this was at Nashville?  Yet our own @KeyserSoze recorded the "sorry" soundcheck there and there were several people who confirmed "sorry" being soundchecked there at the time, but no mention of any new music there until now.

Not saying never or it's not true, but I'm skeptical on this one.

yeah i was out there until i knew they were done. When i got there i heard a bunch of noodling on guitar, most likely slash because that man cannot stop playing, and partial sound checks of Out Ta Get Me and My Michelle with no Axl, and possibly with Adler. There was then a pause with more noodling on guitar, probably so frank could step in, and they fully sound checked sorry all the way through, i then got my camera out to record a full video once they went back into it, but they stopped playing it the 2nd time after the intro, so i walked away thinking they were done. They then start playing it again, so i walked back over to see if i could get the whole song. After my recording, they fully sound checked the song all the way through again for a 4th time, and then nothing. I waited out there for another 40 minutes, and nothing. So unless they came back out while i was gone for 2 hours at the hard rock across the river, i doubt this info is concrete. If there was anything played before or after what i heard, you will have to consult the people who spent all day in line. 

• Like 1

I saved this 3 months ago while I was watching videos from Las Vegas. I usually do not believe this kind of things but I saved it anyway. It's still there, in that 'My Michelle' video comments.

It does not coincide with the information here but just to show that the rumours of new album and music have been out there, just like the Latinamerica tour, I saved evidence of "rumors" from 3 months ago and it happened, so who knows :shrugs:

0001 18-Jul-16 11.52.jpg

https://youtu.be/1eaMJRulSjo

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, vicson said:

https://www.facebook.com/duffmckagan/videos

On the video of the Toronto soundcheck they seem to jam on a piece of music that i couldn't recognize. It might be a new song considering that Fortus is watching very close and focused what Duff is playing and they even chat about it.

Anyone know what they are playing here?

The way I look at it is, Slash is ALWAYS writing on the road. He already has the material for the next Conspirators record compiled and ready and to record: anything that he writes now while on the road with Gnr would be GnR material. As Slash has said numerous times, if he doesn't write while he's on the road he gets into trouble with drink and drugs.

I can't make out a thing from the Toronto sound check but judging by Franks drumming, it's a hard rocker! and that's what GNR need in there set.

Hoping that the rumours are true and that they release a record! Waiting another year or more would be a joke!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, vicson said:

It might be a new song considering that Fortus is watching very close and focused what Duff is playing and they even chat about it.

If Fortus doesn't know that song and/or is learing it from Duff it could be a VR's leftover... You can also hear Slash noodling all over it in the background.