New songs on NITL tour? (New song rumoured for December)

27 minutes ago, vicson said:

https://www.facebook.com/duffmckagan/videos

On the video of the Toronto soundcheck they seem to jam on a piece of music that i couldn't recognize. It might be a new song considering that Fortus is watching very close and focused what Duff is playing and they even chat about it.

Cool, hard to hear what exactly is going on but it's possible that they're trying to write brand new GN'R stuff

8 minutes ago, Ralphelmo said:

If Fortus doesn't know that song and/or is learing it from Duff it could be a VR's leftover... You can also hear Slash noodling all over it in the background. 

It also seems recording for SMKC III didnt commence..Todd Kerns said the new material was "insane", I hope slash is using some of it or maybe even all of it for GNR instead. I mean if the material is that good he surely would wanna use it for GNRs comeback album? Fuck I'm so excited

5 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:
  1. The General 
  2. My Time
  3. Soul Monster
  4. Get On It
  5. Light My Fire
  6. Going Down
  7. Seven
  8. Ides Of March
  9. Atlas Shrugged
  10. Never Let Go
  11. Jackie Chan
  12. Cuban Skies
  13. Thyme
  14. Zodiac
  15. Blood In The Water
  16. Oh My God
  17. Silkworms
  18. Berlin
  19. Down By The Ocean

:wow:

0001 18-Jul-16 11.52.jpg

32 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

It also seems recording for SMKC III didnt commence..Todd Kerns said the new material was "insane", I hope slash is using some of it or maybe even all of it for GNR instead. I mean if the material is that good he surely would wanna use it for GNRs comeback album? Fuck I'm so excited

Yeah, I've wondered what would happen to this material if the Cons don't reconvene. I hope they do, but if not I would assume the material would be up for grabs in Guns.

I usually try and refrain from speculation when there's no evidence but when it comes to GN'R what else are we supposed to do? There's never any official statement so all we have is rumours. In this era of social media and everyone just saying shit and it consequently spreads like wildfire, I wouldn't be surprised of this is GN'R's new method of promotion. Intentionally leak a tiny bit of information and watch the fans guess and get excited. It's the only way to really make any kind of impact these days. They're smart in doing it this way.

3 hours ago, vicson said:

https://www.facebook.com/duffmckagan/videos

On the video of the Toronto soundcheck they seem to jam on a piece of music that i couldn't recognize. It might be a new song considering that Fortus is watching very close and focused what Duff is playing and they even chat about it.

if this is a new song...then wow....boring as fuck. i think its just a warm up jam.....

2 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Like the Justin Bieber album? lol

I find that title very corny

Nah not like Justin Bieber

Slash said a couple of times "Never Say Never" when he was asked regarding the reunion, something like Axl said "Not In This Lifetime" 

4 hours ago, Silent Jay said:
  1. The General 
  2. My Time
  3. Soul Monster
  4. Get On It
  5. Light My Fire
  6. Going Down
  7. Seven
  8. Ides Of March
  9. Atlas Shrugged
  10. Never Let Go
  11. Jackie Chan
  12. Cuban Skies
  13. Thyme
  14. Zodiac
  15. Blood In The Water
  16. Oh My God
  17. Silkworms
  18. Berlin
  19. Down By The Ocean

You're missing "Quick Song" and "Leave Me Alone":). I hope we get all these songs before this current line up goes into the studio! I just want something to jam to while we wait, and I'm a CD fan:) 

Just now, Estranged Fan said:

You're missing "Quick Song" and "Leave Me Alone":). I hope we get all these songs before this current line up goes into the studio! I just want something to jam to while we wait, and I'm a CD fan:) 

Leave Me Alone is soul monster. Quic song was too quick for the band.

• Like 1

Do you guys think Axl would abandon all the CD stuff (Remix included) and just start from scratch? I have a hard time seeing it accepted by casual fans unless Slash decided to do some solos or they put out a hybrid. I would love all of the CD stuff in any form first, and then a new record from scratch to look forward to. What are your thoughts?

42 minutes ago, Estranged Fan said:

Do you guys think Axl would abandon all the CD stuff (Remix included) and just start from scratch? I have a hard time seeing it accepted by casual fans unless Slash decided to do some solos or they put out a hybrid. I would love all of the CD stuff in any form first, and then a new record from scratch to look forward to. What are your thoughts?

You can't be serious? Casual fans don't give a damn about the remix of a record they didn't even like or know about in the first place.

As for me personally, I want new music, I don't care what era it comes from, I just want them to record and release new songs togehter. Whatever they record: Axl CD stuff or Slash unreleased stuff ot something completely new or unfonished songs from the nineties - doesn't matter to me, I just wanna hear it!

• Like 1