Remember that Troubadour group photo?

3 hours ago, KURT19 said:

I don't like this group picture AT ALL.

The only person that looks truly happy to be there is Frank.

Thank goodness that this gang is actually getting along this summer, because only a few months back it didn't look like a guarantee.

Its a rock band photo, I didn't know they needed to be smiling ear to ear or tickling each other. :blink:

• Like 1

Thank goodness that this gang is actually getting along this summer, because only a few months back it didn't look like a guarantee.

The only 3 that look normal are Axl, Slash n Duff...this isn't their 1st rodeo.  The other 4...look like a bunch of fans.   This isn't Bon Jovi...they aren't gonna be all smiley (Axl/Slash/Duff). 

Edited by Original

Aside from Axl and Dizzy looking serious. I have no clue how you came to that conclusion. 

18 minutes ago, NicDwolfwood said:

Aside from Axl and Dizzy looking serious. I have no clue how you came to that conclusion. 

Wishful thinking that there's still drama and hopefully it leads to a spot or two being opened up for other former members to return..

10 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

GN'R fan politics haha.

The battleground is no longer, nugnr (Axl) fans vs old band (Slash, Duff, etc) fans, but between those who support the hybrid-reunion and those who want Adler and Izzy back, and to ditch Melissa, and who think that Frank is terrible haha

True. But it's clearly Axls band so in a sense, it's still guns n roses it's just a revolving door of musicians. It's team Adler/Sorum and Izzy vs team Fortus/Frank/Reese. I'm more for team izzy/Adler/sorum because they seem to play their own material better than anyone covering them do..

1 hour ago, Billsfan said:

True. But it's clearly Axls band so in a sense, it's still guns n roses it's just a revolving door of musicians. It's team Adler/Sorum and Izzy vs team Fortus/Frank/Reese. I'm more for team izzy/Adler/sorum because they seem to play their own material better than anyone covering them do..

Does every thread have to have this kind of discussion? Let's just enjoy the photos ffs.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, ludurigan said:

yeah

it is nice

but we all know there are 4 too many people on it

and there are 2 guys missing

hope this is a step

for the day

that we will have

five guys on the photo

-- the five guys!

You want Five Guys...go buy a burger.

The show the other night was tremendous.  You are missing out with this "brave" and "righteous" stance.

13 hours ago, bigpoop said:

The thing that sucks about the Troubadour show is that it can't really be done again. You can't really generate that kind of hype twice, and they did it with a band that's not the real band.

So now if the real five ever do get back together they can't do something cool like that, because people will be like yeah we saw that already.  I mean real fans would be excited but it can't ever be that big media event of 'OMG first time in 23 years..',   because that's a one time thing.

when the five guys get together again it will be at least 18 times bigger & better!

THAT IS THE BIG ONE that we have been waiting for

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

18 hours ago, James Bond said:

Remember how it was noted that Kat took a group shot of the band before the Troubadour show but it never showed up on the website? Well, I found it. It's in the VIP tour book which has lots of nice photos and some recreated ticket stubs, concert flyers, and so on. I'd scan it but I don't have a scanner.

image.jpg

Great pic!!!! Axl looks sooo serious here. :shrugs::max:

4 hours ago, D-GenerationX said:

You want Five Guys...go buy a burger.

The show the other night was tremendous.  You are missing out with this "brave" and "righteous" stance.

I am just waiting for Guns n Roses

"I hear the payoff may be that much greater"

3 minutes ago, Juliette said:

Great pic!!!! Axl looks sooo serious here. :shrugs::max:

He's about 15 min from walking on stage with these guys...he's got his earpiece in and is ready to go. I'd like to think that's a face of a focused singer versus a depressed defeated one. 

• Like 1