Remember that Troubadour group photo?

GN'R fan politics haha.

The battleground is no longer, nugnr (Axl) fans vs old band (Slash, Duff, etc) fans, but between those who support the hybrid-reunion and those who want Adler and Izzy back, and to ditch Melissa, and who think that Frank is terrible haha

• Like 2

Kat said most of her prints are for sale but don't be shocked if she's asking a couple of hundred dollars, which is the typical price. I think Marc's and Jack Lue's are on eBay, not sure about Robert John's.  I'm sure the price goes down with people who order more than one. They never drop in value as time goes on. 

3 hours ago, ludurigan said:

yeah

it is nice

but we all know there are 4 too many people on it

and there are 2 guys missing

hope this is a step

for the day

that we will have

five guys on the photo

-- the five guys!

The thing that sucks about the Troubadour show is that it can't really be done again. You can't really generate that kind of hype twice, and they did it with a band that's not the real band.

So now if the real five ever do get back together they can't do something cool like that, because people will be like yeah we saw that already.  I mean real fans would be excited but it can't ever be that big media event of 'OMG first time in 23 years..',   because that's a one time thing.

40 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Another one from the book showing how much Axl and Slash hate each other. I can't remember if this made it to the website or not.

image.jpg

"Hey Slash, you're an idiot haha!"

"I know, that's why I agreed to work with you again haha."

Btw. How great Axl looks when he doesn't have to pose :headbang:

8 hours ago, James Bond said:

Remember how it was noted that Kat took a group shot of the band before the Troubadour show but it never showed up on the website? Well, I found it. It's in the VIP tour book which has lots of nice photos and some recreated ticket stubs, concert flyers, and so on. I'd scan it but I don't have a scanner.

image.jpg

I don't like this group picture AT ALL.

The only person that looks truly happy to be there is Frank.

Thank goodness that this gang is actually getting along this summer, because only a few months back it didn't look like a guarantee.

16 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

"Hey Slash, you're an idiot haha!"

"I know, that's why I agreed to work with you again haha."

Btw. How great Axl looks when he doesn't have to pose :headbang:

Or, alternatively:

"Lol you're still in my ass, you know that, right, you emotionally constipated mainstream tumor?"

"Yeah keep laughing you washed up fat Mickey" :bitchfight:

This picture warms my heart. :wub:

And yes, yes he does.

8 hours ago, James Bond said:

Remember how it was noted that Kat took a group shot of the band before the Troubadour show but it never showed up on the website? Well, I found it. It's in the VIP tour book which has lots of nice photos and some recreated ticket stubs, concert flyers, and so on. I'd scan it but I don't have a scanner.

image.jpg

we need a hi-res of this.

About damn time we got a group photo

1 hour ago, KURT19 said:

I don't like this group picture AT ALL.

The only person that looks truly happy to be there is Frank.

Thank goodness that this gang is actually getting along this summer, because only a few months back it didn't look like a guarantee.

:facepalm:

• Like 2