Did Silkworms ever leak?

On 21/07/2016 at 5:07 PM, Un42nutzly said:

Song is garbage, hopefully it never comes out... Not GN'R, not even good in the industrial genre.

This.

OMG is a cool Axl solo industrial song. Silkworms is a joke.Pointless ambient intro (Axl seems to love them), terrible lyrics, terrible vocals. Guitars are good thanks to the amazing guitar players Axl had hired at the time.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Gunner55 said:

Fucking hated this song when I first heard it. It's grown on me and one of the top Guns unreleased songs I'd love to hear someday. 

I'm kinda like this. I thought it was strange and too cut up. But I actually don't mind it. I'd like to hear a good studio version. Silkworms and Oh My God both give me the feel of, that's what Axl was really going for in the beginning of CD.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Haters Gonna Hate said:

Terrible song. Makes me not really wanna hear the other unreleased cd ers songs

It was so far away from the other songs that they had to remove Silkworms.

10 hours ago, Sosso said:

It was so far away from the other songs that they had to remove Silkworms.

I agree but that's finished product '08 CD. Go back to early CD. Oh My God, Silkworms, early versions of Chinese Democracy and Madagascar and IRS, I think it would have fit on CD '99 or 2000 or something.

On 18.5.2017 at 9:17 AM, grogmug said:

This sounds crazy, but I was 17 at the time when I saw gnr at the joint in 2001. They played this live and blew everyone away. My dad was with me in the front row and kept asking me what it was. I'm telling you, in a loud close up setting, the song is beyond killer. Axl really sounded good on it that night.

Lucky guy i wasn't even born