You Could Be Mine official graphics/visuals + live audio soundboard?

2 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Not sure, vocals are sometimes weak, but it's definitely slash.

Same video with the last lineup:

Interesting that the 2016 one came with current vocals...I only say it might be soundboard bc there is no audience but I'm sure that could be edited. 

8 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Jungle remix

2014 opener with THE GENERAL

Holy shit. Why have I not seen that General release before? Is this an official audio release??

Love that Jungle remix too. Guessing that was done by Blowout NYC? (Pitman/Franks side project)

Thanks for sharing @Silent Jay

• Like 1

I'm not really sure, I hope it's official, but it sure does sound like the evader remix. (the general)

I know Pitman followed them back in 2012 on twitter, and did some work with them I think.

They also worked with bumblefoot, and the single release of Play Ball ACDC with the NFL thing.

6 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

I was thinking about something from rehearsals, and with some research and I could be wrong on that one but I think it is a raw version of the soundboard from the first show in Vegas.

Yeah its this filtered

From what I've seen on youtube videos all the visuals seem kind of lame.

Whats wrong with the digital GNR bullet logo backdrop for the entire gig. Beats looks at floating jellyfish during Estranged and sheep during Catcher.

Let's spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on screen tech to have a single logo doing nothing..... I've been to several shows (rather than YouTube) and the visuals are striking and add to the entire experience it's a Stadium tour not a bar gig.

A lot of them seem to have come from the Chinese Democracy alternative album art like the Chinese Democracy hands , the 'fucking' Skeletons, Catcher looked like the IRS rat (not sheep) artwork, the sprinkles in It's so Easy, 

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/200614-chinese-democracy-alternate-booklets-full/

1 hour ago, swishtz said:

Let's spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on screen tech to have a single logo doing nothing..... I've been to several shows (rather than YouTube) and the visuals are striking and add to the entire experience it's a Stadium tour not a bar gig.

A lot of them seem to have come from the Chinese Democracy alternative album art like the Chinese Democracy hands , the 'fucking' Skeletons, Catcher looked like the IRS rat (not sheep) artwork, the sprinkles in It's so Easy

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/200614-chinese-democracy-alternate-booklets-full/

Yep and they're all lame. Shame because otherwise the show's look awesome.