Who here likes every GNR song?

I like most Guns N' Roses songs....but ALL of them? I mean, this is a band that has songs like My World, Shotgun Blues, Get In The Ring, Shacklers Revenge, Anything Goes, If The World and Street Of Dreams. 

If you like every single song they've ever produced then more power to you, but they have had their fair share of fillers of the years.

• Like 1

nah i can't say i love every song

i do pretty much like all of the first four records (AFD, Lies, UYI's) and can play them front to back without skipping (except My World which you don't technically have to skip just "accidentally" cut the radio off  :lol:)

Edited by -W.A.R-
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, JimmyPage said:

I like most Guns N' Roses songs....but ALL of them? I mean, this is a band that has songs like My World, Shotgun Blues, Get In The Ring, Shacklers Revenge, Anything Goes, If The World and Street Of Dreams. 

If you like every single song they've ever produced then more power to you, but they have had their fair share of fillers of the years.

Best GNR song. 

___

My World is straight rubbish. 

Edited by Reclamation Project

i like every guns n roses song

i love most of them

and i consider some of them to be the best songs ever written

i actually love even every cover song they played from 1985-1991

and i consider pretty much every cover they played from 1985-1991 to be better than the original

thats how much i like this band

after izzy left, i stopped enjoying it so much -- there was some nice stuff (specially spaghetti and the live covers from 1992-1993 tour) but not much more than that

i am waiting ever since for GNR to be back and i have no idea if it will ever happen

I do.

The best part about GnR is the diversity. You can have a song as simple and stripped down as OIAM, patience, or you're crazy, to a song that's very technical and complex like OMG, Shacklers, to straight toward rockers like WTTJ, UCBM, and ballads like NR and estranged.

Axl is my favorite artist. I've supported all lineups of GnR and I've liked every album they've put out. CD is my favorite album by any band, UYI2 is a close second.

1 hour ago, liers said:

I do.

The best part about GnR is the diversity. You can have a song as simple and stripped down as OIAM, patience, or you're crazy, to a song that's very technical and complex like OMG, Shacklers, to straight toward rockers like WTTJ, UCBM, and ballads like NR and estranged.

Axl is my favorite artist. I've supported all lineups of GnR and I've liked every album they've put out. CD is my favorite album by any band, UYI2 is a close second.

I'm with you man. Your my bat signal. Putting out the bat signal to all Axl lovers. Thanks man. It's the Axl lovers I wanna hear from.

Edited by The Holographic Universe

2 hours ago, JimmyPage said:

I like shotgun blues, get in the ring and anything goes. They are growers

8 minutes ago, vloors said:

I like shotgun blues, get in the ring and anything goes. They are growers

Eh. I don't know. I've been listening to Guns N' Roses since 1989 and those songs still haven't grown on me.

Edited by JimmyPage

Some of the covers I'm not fussed over, Since I Don't Have You is one I really dislike - the vocals really grate on me for reasons I can't quite explain. :lol:

I pretty much like everything on AFD, Anything Goes is probably the weakest for me but nothing I can't listen to if in the right mood. Same with UYI's (except the obligatory My World) but with the caveat that not all UYI songs were created equal. 

Lies has nothing I dislike but doesn't contain any favourites (although I would say OIAM is up there with some of the best musical composition they've done, something which sadly is overlooked because of the controversy) 

On CD I'm a bit meh about Scraped, Riad and ITW.

Musically, there's not really anything I would mind them performing live today.

Lyrically, there are issues, OIAM being the obvious one. Back off Bitch might be a bit awkward too. Anything Goes will also be a bit cringeworthy if they do AFD30 shows. But then you have It's So Easy as a set staple with Melissa onstage, so maybe not.

And then there's Cornshucker...

I like every song Guns N' Roses until Sympathy came out. That was the first song recorded under the Gn'R name I didn't like and I have liked one since. CD is not and will never be a GnR album to me so their catalog is still pretty damn near perfect ;) I even like My World for what it was.

• Like 2

I like most of their songs.  That being said, there's a difference between "liking" and getting up in the middle of my living room, jamming out and dancing around to a song too....which I would do to about a dozen of their songs. 

• Like 1

I can/do listen to everything except My World. Lies doesn't really do that much for me these days either. When I'm really into a band I like every song to some degree, mostly because I play them all so much I grow to like everything.

I love every single song and have all of them on my iTunes, including oh my god, crash diet and other unreleased stuff, besides patience off of live era, instead I have the Argentina 1993 version... So yes I listen to every song all the time 

• Like 1