Shooting in Munich germany mall

2 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

You do go in McDonald's why are you lying

Not anymore. Quit before you get shot, that's my motto. 

I'm more of a Burger King fanatic. But I found out the Spicy Chicken burger is 900 calories. No wonder I'm so toned, handsome and athletic. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Axl owns dexter said:

Since the left never concerns itself with facts when these shooters are White (and thus tie them to any White movement or ideology), I figure turnabout is fair play in situations like this. 

So you're saying two wrongs make a right?

in all honesty i think this situation is more like most american mass shootings, and not related to radical islam. it just doesn't have the hallmarks of radical islam or of political motivation, now the machete attack in germany today where a syrian refugee went on a stabbing spree, and ended up killing a pregnant woman might be a different story.

Edited by bran
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Amir said:

So you're saying two wrongs make a right?

I live in the real world. The side that plays nice usually gets rolled over by the aggressor. 

4 hours ago, bran said:

guess we can add this to the list....bomb goes off in german restaurant. at least 1 dead and 11 wounded. apparently a person with a backpack was denied entry into a festival, he then went into the restaurant and blew himself up.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/692793/Ansbach-explosion-Nuremberg-Germany-Blast

Mama Merkel is going to have some splainin' to do.

• Like 3

On 7/24/2016 at 3:45 PM, bran said:

in all honesty i think this situation is more like most american mass shootings, and not related to radical islam. it just doesn't have the hallmarks of radical islam or of political motivation, now the machete attack in germany today where a syrian refugee went on a stabbing spree, and ended up killing a pregnant woman might be a different story.

Yeah, that last part is a problem. But the Munich has little to do with it. A lot of people seemed to assume given the shooter's ethnic origins and the attacks going on in France, Turkey and the recent ones in Germany. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

Yeah, that last part is a problem. But the Munich has little to do with it. A lot of people seemed to assume given the shooter's ethnic origins and the attacks going on in France, Turkey and the recent ones in Germany. 

I actually assumed the opposite, that it wasn't a terrorism act because of his ethnic origins. The news claimed Iranian. Ninety percent of Iranians are shi'ah. Wahhabism tends to be Sunni.

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I actually assumed the opposite, that it wasn't a terrorism act because of his ethnic origins. The news claimed Iranian. Ninety percent of Iranians are shi'ah. Wahhabism tends to be Sunni.

You're demonstrating a degree of understanding that is frowned upon of late Dies'.