The Walking Dead Season 7 Discussion

3 hours ago, moreblack said:

Not so far. Rick thinks too small.

Negan is just a psycho bully. I would take that bat and shove it up his ass. I can understand him being scary, but doesn't anyone of those people have the brains to realize they can get rid of him and have someone else lead? I guess now we know why Germany bowed down to Hitler. Too much crazy and too many people who enjoy it.

I meant Rick being a leader who is fair and compassionate in a crazy world. I wish Shane were still around. He would give Negan a run for his money or dying trying.

I still say Daryl has to pretend to work with Negan. that's the only way to get to him.

Or use the zombies to invade his compound like the Governor did.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more to say

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Still don't care about the Negan's people's backstory. Why invest in them when hopefully they will all end up dead soon.

There's a chance they won't. We might be stuck with them for a long time so might as well get to know them. I've a feeling some of them will end up joining the regular cast sooner or later.

Edited by moreblack
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, moreblack said:

There's a chance they won't. We might be stuck with them for a long time so might as well get to know them. I've a feeling some of them will end up joining the regular cast sooner or later.

The this is going to be another annoying year for TWD.

Daryl better grow a pair or fans will stop caring whether he lives or dies. Remember if Daryl dies, we riot. It seems like that phrase might be dying as well.

I know there has to be a storyline and possibly other people, but do they have to be so boring in telling the story? I would rather go back to the Kingdom or the Hill top people than be in Negan's camp. Well it seems he makes his way to Alexandria next week.

I hope somehow Morgan finds out about Negan before he returns to Alexandria. I hope he gets to put that jail he built to use very soon.

Ok, I cannot take another episode of this sniveling Rick. Just take a knife and plunge it into Negan's heart ffs. Cut the head off the serpent..the rest are just little bullies, they will crumble without him..would it be good for the storyline? No, bc a great villain adds to the show. But would it make more sense with who the character of Rick is, the one who ripped out a guys throat with his effing teeth? Yes.

13 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Ok, I cannot take another episode of this sniveling Rick. Just take a knife and plunge it into Negan's heart ffs. Cut the head off the serpent..the rest are just little bullies, they will crumble without him..would it be good for the storyline? No, bc a great villain adds to the show. But would it make more sense with who the character of Rick is, the one who ripped out a guys throat with his effing teeth? Yes.

:facepalm::lol: 

Great episode, but the Saviors & Negan were too hostile and dicky, plus the writers seem to hate Carl and prefer Daryl to replace his real storyline :/ 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Great episode, but the Saviors & Negan were too hostile and dicky, plus the writers seem to hate Carl and prefer Daryl to replace his real storyline :/ 

i don't care how "dicky" Negan is, i like him. to be honest idk what the frick is going on but i love me some JDM

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, AslatIE said:

What does this mean, in the comics was Carl (Coral) the one that was taken? Well, he seems to have more guts than Rick right now, maybe they'll have him be the one to take Negan out. ;) Even though I want to keep watching JDM play this character for as long as possible cause he is sooooo good!

And don't get me wrong, I know Rick is a broken man, and it makes sense with this storyline, it's just so frustrating to watch.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i don't care how "dicky" Negan is, i like him. to be honest idk what the frick is going on but i love me some JDM

LOL:rofl-lol:

Can't blame you.

2 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Even though I want to keep watching JDM play this character for as long as possible cause he is sooooo good!

Yes. He's my favorite villain. I hope he stays for a long time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

What does this mean, in the comics was Carl (Coral) the one that was taken? Well, he seems to have more guts than Rick right now, maybe they'll have him be the one to take Negan out. ;) Even though I want to keep watching JDM play this character for as long as possible cause he is sooooo good!

And don't get me wrong, I know Rick is a broken man, and it makes sense with this storyline, it's just so frustrating to watch.

No, when this happened in the comics Carl grabbed a gun and jumped into one of the Savior's trucks, and went and shot some at their base. It made some really amazing character development between Carl and Negan, so not seeing that on TV disappoints me.

12 hours ago, AslatIE said:

No, when this happened in the comics Carl grabbed a gun and jumped into one of the Savior's trucks, and went and shot some at their base. It made some really amazing character development between Carl and Negan, so not seeing that on TV disappoints me.

Yeah, I'll be very disappointed if they won't still do that. 

• Like 1