The Walking Dead Season 7 Discussion

6 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Rick will be knocking on Negan's door soon enough! lol:max: Not sure, just guessing and hoping.

It'll take the rest of this half-season with boring, un-inspired episodes to that point where the other groups waffle going back and forth on joining Rick until something convinces them too.....yawn.

3 hours ago, AslatIE said:

Good episode, TWD seems to be getting back on track.

The Garbage Pail kids are cool, a breath of fresh air, if you will hehe

Hey that's a very cool name for them, but they are calling themselves the Scavangers. lol Anyway, Rick is such a bad ass!

I think eventually Tara will give up those women to get the guns they need. It's going to take many villages to defeat Negan and his men.

I still say Daryl should have told Carol the truth. She needs to know the reality that is Negan and either fight with them or stay in her nice little house and pretend the world is a wonderful place. Morgan too. Now that his lost something, he still hasn't changed his mind.

Jerry rules! He was on the Talking Dead and he's so funny.

Anyway, next week we're going back to Negan's world.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Hey that's a very cool name for them, but they are calling themselves the Scavangers. lol Anyway, Rick is such a bad ass!

I think eventually Tara will give up those women to get the guns they need. It's going to take many villages to defeat Negan and his men.

I still say Daryl should have told Carol the truth. She needs to know the reality that is Negan and either fight with them or stay in her nice little house and pretend the world is a wonderful place. Morgan too. Now that his lost something, he still hasn't changed his mind.

Jerry rules! He was on the Talking Dead and he's so funny.

Anyway, next week we're going back to Negan's world.

On 2/18/2017 at 9:53 PM, tsinindy said:

It'll take the rest of this half-season with boring, un-inspired episodes to that point where the other groups waffle going back and forth on joining Rick until something convinces them too.....yawn.

On 2/22/2017 at 0:26 AM, Oldest Goat said:

Watched that movie last year, fucking horrible :lol:

The death of Dr. Carson is very surprising, as he's a semi-big character in the *shudders* cooomics

Very good episode, Eugene is a great character, am getting really unsure about Dwight.

56 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Very good episode

Wow, this is what I don't get about TWD....I'm not trying to be contrarian, but I felt that episode was awful....just awful.

Why does this show spend so much time on what's going on with Dwight (in this episode)?  No one cares, no one is invested in him, who gives a shit.

And the Eugene stuff is alright, but this show spends so much time meandering in minute, unimportant details it is more spinning its wheels as opposed to progressing the narrative.

I dunno, this show just has the habit of devoting entire episodes to ground that could be covered in 1/4 to 1/2 an episode, especially on characters that are fairly irrelevant and inconsequential.

by now we should be at the point where they've got the girls group and the Garbage pail kids and the guns and basically convinced the Kingdom they are going to win via Carol and get the fuck on with it bc as I said before that's what is going to happen and as predicted, they are just fucking around to extend the story arc UNNECESSARILY

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Wow, this is what I don't get about TWD....I'm not trying to be contrarian, but I felt that episode was awful....just awful.

Why does this show spend so much time on what's going on with Dwight (in this episode)?  No one cares, no one is invested in him, who gives a shit.

And the Eugene stuff is alright, but this show spends so much time meandering in minute, unimportant details it is more spinning its wheels as opposed to progressing the narrative.

I dunno, this show just has the habit of devoting entire episodes to ground that could be covered in 1/4 to 1/2 an episode, especially on characters that are fairly irrelevant and inconsequential.

by now we should be at the point where they've got the girls group and the Garbage pail kids and the guns and basically convinced the Kingdom they are going to win via Carol and get the fuck on with it bc as I said before that's what is going to happen and as predicted, they are just fucking around to extend the story arc UNNECESSARILY

I agree that they should blend the other arcs in every episode, instead of making these ''bottle'' episodes.

Dwight's supposed to be really important, like, really important, but at this time I'm really starting to doubt.

The wife-suicide mini-plot really did feel like filler, could've easily taken it out and blended the other arcs to the episode.

I'm really afraid that the Kingdom won't join Rick & Co before Ben gets killed and fucks Ezekiel up, which would be a cheap thing to write. 

Oceanside may enter the story again and join Rick & Co during episode 13-14, since it's unlikely that we'll encounter those gals again next episode, judging by the teasers.

Spoiler

Just an opinion: The Kingdom may not even join until the very end, during a *COMIC SPOILER* conflict where Negan comes to Alexandria, fucks shit up, leaves and Rick tries to kill him. Rick fails, Negan gets pissed and does the eenie meenie miney moe song again, before being stopped by The Kingdom. So I see two potential options for Ezekiel to join the war, number one being Ezekiel seeing that this ''truce'' will not work, and gaining some sense (my personal favorite), or Ezekiel crying and joining because someone kills Ben (terrible writing)

• Like 1

I'm sure when the raid on the Saviors compound happens, many characters good and bad will die.

I guess the writers wanted us to learn more about Eugene. Not sure yet what side he is on, but you can't blame him for being scared and since it seems some of Negan's people live well, Eugene is tempted.

Doesn't Negan know his so called wives want him dead? I'm sure he does, but he's got such an ego on him, he doesn't care. I'm sure he will be replacing more of the wives before long. Maggie better stay hidden for now.

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 7:52 PM, Jane M. said:

"Do you have a name, asshole?

Eugene, I like pickles and I can't stop crying." :lol:

I knew those girls were trouble. Fortunately, Eugene was smart and didn't fall for it. I don't want him to end like that doctor.

Yeah, Eugene is very astute to people's character. He's playing it cool, but still asserting his power as being in Negan's circle. Well, it's always best to have an inside man to take down some bad guys. I don't know if Rick realizes it yet, but Eugene has become a huge help to Rick and company.

Still not sure about Daryl and Carol. I see them as friends. I actually don't see Daryl with anyone right now. He just seems like a loner. Maybe a new character with some spunk, but is also hot! lol

On 2/28/2017 at 10:56 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Doesn't Negan know his so called wives want him dead? I'm sure he does, but he's got such an ego on him, he doesn't care. I'm sure he will be replacing more of the wives before long. Maggie better stay hidden for now.

I'm a hundred percent sure the wife dealio was a test by Negan. Could be that they hate him, but who really knows :P

1 hour ago, AslatIE said:

I'm a hundred percent sure the wife dealio was a test by Negan. Could be that they hate him, but who really knows :P

I'm sure like every other human on earth after awhile being a slave, you do hate your owner.

Everyone has it in them to want to get out of their situation especially if one person controls your every move.

I'm sure once the battle begins, many will switch sides. I think Eugene might help with that too being on the inside now.

Yeah, wish they would have all the characters in one episode, but I guess the show doesn't have that much time. I do like when everyone is together. Tonight it looks like Rick and Machone are on their own again. Did Daryl make it to the Hilltop?

We need to have Daryl and Maggie have a talk about what happened to Glenn.

On February 18, 2017 at 9:53 PM, tsinindy said:

Hmmmm

15 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Don't answer if you actually know from the comics but who do you guys think will die in the big coup d' etat?

I think Michonne for sure.

Don't know I'm hoping it'll be a lot of Saviors and maybe the garbage pail kids.

I honestly don't want any of Rick and company to die, but who knows. I'm sure some Kingdom people will die too.

I really want those two Saviors who always go to pick up supplies from the other people to get killed. I hate them so much. Such big bad asses and then Negan comes along and they all bow. Just bullies everyone of them.

Here's a question: in the comics, is there any explanation as to why they never fucking run out of gas?  :lol:

Food they struggle to find, but gas is just there all the fucking time! Wanna take a three day joy ride? Sure! We got the gas. 

Yeah, I'm finding everything pretty much boring so far, except when Negan shows up. I wanna see Lucille kiss some more people. Shiva is cool too, wanna see her ripping someone apart.