The Walking Dead Season 7 Discussion

On March 8, 2017 at 4:21 AM, Oldest Goat said:

Don't answer if you actually know from the comics but who do you guys think will die in the big coup d' etat?

I think Michonne for sure.

Hopefully Carol.  Her character has been stale for a good three seasons now.   

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

I'm starting to feel emotionally drained with this show. 

Fucking saviors. :fuckyou:

I hear you. I wanted that long haired savior to get shot in the head last night. He's such a dick. I understand why that guy did what he did. It seems someone has to die before anyone gets the balls to fight back.

I'm glad Carol found out what's going on because she needs to know. Morgan finally saw the light too. I hate to think how many people will die when the fight begins, but then at least they will be fighting back.

Just a bunch of bullies who need their asses kicked.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2017 at 8:13 AM, Deb Rose said:

Here's a question: in the comics, is there any explanation as to why they never fucking run out of gas?  :lol:

Food they struggle to find, but gas is just there all the fucking time! Wanna take a three day joy ride? Sure! We got the gas. 

Yeah, I'm finding everything pretty much boring so far, except when Negan shows up. I wanna see Lucille kiss some more people. Shiva is cool too, wanna see her ripping someone apart. 

Nope. And there is no explanation for toilet paper either. It's never mentioned.

• Like 1

I liked last night's episode. The only thing I don't like is the group is split up again.

Two more episodes to go. I'm sure once the battle begins, people will die on both sides.

Loved when Maggie said she needed armor. I immediately thought of the garbage pail kids who have tons of tons of crap that can be made into any kind of armor you will need. Unfortunately, Maggie doesn't know about this group yet.

10 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

She's too hot to die :cry:.

In all seriousness what a stupid plan. Surely there's more effective ways for Sasha to get herself killed. 

It's called poor writing.  While on the subject, it's just too big a plot hole to over look the fact that Neegan goes so far out of his way to protect his location and various other things .  Yet, there's a perfect building with multiple sniper nest areas right across the street from where he typically enters and leaves his compound.

Poor writing

Edited by tsinindy

On 3/9/2017 at 3:13 PM, Deb Rose said:

Here's a question: in the comics, is there any explanation as to why they never fucking run out of gas?  :lol:

Food they struggle to find, but gas is just there all the fucking time! Wanna take a three day joy ride? Sure! We got the gas. 

Yeah, I'm finding everything pretty much boring so far, except when Negan shows up. I wanna see Lucille kiss some more people. Shiva is cool too, wanna see her ripping someone apart. 

They do and they start using horses and shit :P

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 10:31 AM, Jane M. said:

Haven't read the comics, I know nothing but I think Rosita will die in that battle.

I never read the comics either, but it makes sense to me that Rosita will die. If that is not Daryl in the shadows and it's Dwight, Rosita might die soon.

Only two more shows until the season finale. I'm sure someone major will die. Just not sure if it'll be from Alexandria, The Kingdom, Hilltop, The Garbage Pail kids or that place where Tara stayed with all the women.

After last week's episode, I'm not sure who the hell Eugene is and who he will fight with.

I hope Sasha is okay. She might become one of Negan's new wives or not.

14 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

This show is turning me into a psycho I tells ya. At this point after being inundated with so much soap opera fluff I would just love an episode where they do away with the story entirely and simply efficiently gather supplies, execute every single zombie in the area while counting out loud, line up each car symmetrically on that messy fucking road leading to Alexandria and so on and so on.

I concur..at this point I even WANT to see Neegan kill somebody! Even Daryl has become a sidenote, (sob)..they either need to give him some better lines and action or just write him out altogether because at this point it's just frustrating.

Watched preview for next episode. Obviously something will happen, but there's a really good chance it does end with another cliffhanger.

Here's my only prediction, if it does end in a cliffhanger... this show won't make it past season 8. This is going to be a huge backlash.

-edit-

Read a recent interview, supposedly it won't end in a cliffhanger.

Spoiler

That would have to mean it ends with them taking Neegan prisoner after a battle. 

Edited by AtariLegend

The show is literally the anti Game of Thrones. On Game of Thrones I wanted it to stick with the source material for as long as they could then depart at the ending if needed.

This show I really want to depart from the source material as soon as possible and come up with a worthy end game. I don't think I could make it to season 12 with the circles/predictability. 

Edited by AtariLegend

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 7:03 PM, tsinindy said:

Battle isn't even going to happen this season....

Probably not. next week's preview was everyone getting ready and walking. Even Shiva was there.

Interesting stuff happened last night. Not sure who's on who's side these days.

I can't wait to see Negan's face if he ever views the garbage pail kids. I don't think he knows about that group yet.

Who is the traitor telling Negan about Rick's group. I have some ideas, but not sure about anything yet.

Negan had some funny lines last night and I actually laughed out loud when he and Davey had their moment.

8 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

Watched preview for next episode. Obviously something will happen, but there's a really good chance it does end with another cliffhanger.

Here's my only prediction, if it does end in a cliffhanger... this show won't make it past season 8. This is going to be a huge backlash.

-edit-

Read a recent interview, supposedly it won't end in a cliffhanger.

Reveal hidden contents

That would have to mean it ends with them taking Neegan prisoner after a battle. 

I read something about that with Negan. Not sure if the writers will follow the comics. They change it up sometimes.

Lots of walkers in last night's episode. Just when you think it's safe, here they come Some ugly ones last night.

Maggie is a bad ass!

The scene for next week with everyone walking made me think of the beginning of the 1979 The Warriors movie, where all the gangs were shown walking to the train stations to get ready for the big meeting in the Bronx! lol

Hope someone says "Negan come out to play"

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more to say

On 3/24/2017 at 8:03 PM, tsinindy said:

Battle isn't even going to happen this season....

That's what I'm thinking. Gonna end just like last season. Sides staring each other down, Rick sweaty and shaking, Negan with his bat on his should and a sly smile, eyes looking all around, somebody makes a move and bam, blackout, see ya next season.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Burn it to the ground.

I should've done that because of Abraham, probably the biggest fuck up in TWD writing since Andrea's character. You don't build up a character like that to get a good story, then just bash his brains in, it worked with Glenn, but it just doesn't feel right with Abraham at all.

Stupid writers.

• Like 1

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

At least if you're going to do that don't make every other character in the group a whiny bitch lol.

I kinda get that though.

While we're talking about characters, MORGAN! Fuck he's cool!!!!!

Come on, season 1, he's a widowed husband with a son, and he helps Rick out, then he's just gone.

Season 3, Carl shoots Morgan, and now he's gone crazy because of his son's death, and he tries to kill Rick.

Then after all that he comes to Alexandria and is a bad ass zen ninja fucker who don't kill no more, but now he goes fucking crazy again and wants to kill every last Savior out there.

1 hour ago, AslatIE said:

I kinda get that though.

While we're talking about characters, MORGAN! Fuck he's cool!!!!!

Come on, season 1, he's a widowed husband with a son, and he helps Rick out, then he's just gone.

Season 3, Carl shoots Morgan, and now he's gone crazy because of his son's death, and he tries to kill Rick.

Then after all that he comes to Alexandria and is a bad ass zen ninja fucker who don't kill no more, but now he goes fucking crazy again and wants to kill every last Savior out there.

Yeah, Morgan's character and mental state has changed over the years. Right now, everyone has to get on their "A" game and use their hatred and anger to battle Negan.

Does Negan know Dwight is gone? Tara has some things to discuss with Dwight. Good luck.

Anyway, I hate that some more characters will probably die either in the end of this season or when the battle actually begins. I wonder how many more seasons TWD will do?

20 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Anyone else laugh when that girl sucker-punched her stupid granny? :lol:

I did and when Negan did his thing to Davey. The laugh just came out! lol:P