The Walking Dead Season 7 Discussion

The trailer just came out. Looks like the Lucille scene will be stretched out in the premiere. 

HOLY SHIT SHIVA AND EZEKIEL KKKKK RSRSRSR

Edit: If you want to share a leak/spoiler please use spoiler tags.

Edited by AslatIE

Yeah, everyone is saying and at Comic Con too, that we will know in the first episode who Negan kills with Lucille. Trailer looks nuts! Love the new character with his pet tiger!

Seems like there will be plenty of action and many new characters.

Saw Norman and Steven at last night's comic con. they said they were filming season 7 now, so does that mean Daryl and Glenn are still alive?

God, I really can't wait for the new season to begin. I want to be shocked at who gets killed and then move on! lol

On July 23, 2016 at 3:23 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, everyone is saying and at Comic Con too, that we will know in the first episode who Negan kills with Lucille. Trailer looks nuts! Love the new character with his pet tiger!

Seems like there will be plenty of action and many new characters.

Saw Norman and Steven at last night's comic con. they said they were filming season 7 now, so does that mean Daryl and Glenn are still alive?

God, I really can't wait for the new season to begin. I want to be shocked at who gets killed and then move on! lol

Glenn lives. Maggie dies. Apparently Batman aka Neagen leaked this info at the con.

16 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Glenn lives. Maggie dies. Apparently Batman aka Neagen leaked this info at the con.

Yeah, I heard that JD said the people who were on stage with him lived.

the guys up there were Norman, Andrew and Steven.

I think if Maggie is killed it will have a huge impact on the rest of the group. I think when Glenn ran to her, he sealed Maggie's fate. I also think killing a woman would be worse than killing a man.

Negan wants people who are strong and will continue his reign. Maggie is pregnant and sick. Besides, when I heard Negan say "you're taking it like a man" I felt it was him making this remark because it was a woman.

anyway, we will find out in the first episode, so we can all mourn and be shocked and then get on with the business of getting rid of Negan and the group regaining their freedom once more.

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I think if Maggie is killed it will have a huge impact on the rest of the group. I think when Glenn ran to her, he sealed Maggie's fate. I also think killing a woman would be worse than killing a man.

Negan wants people who are strong and will continue his reign. Maggie is pregnant and sick. Besides, when I heard Negan say "you're taking it like a man" I felt it was him making this remark because it was a woman.

anyway, we will find out in the first episode, so we can all mourn and be shocked and then get on with the business of getting rid of Negan and the group regaining their freedom once more.

I'm curious how long the Neagen arc will last. I feel like it could go two to three seasons strong then the whisper wars.

23 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I'm curious how long the Neagen arc will last. I feel like it could go two to three seasons strong then the whisper wars.

Yeah, me too. I love JDM as an actor, but I want Rick and the gang to be back in power and away from this group.

JDM is on the cover of Entertainment Weekly with Lucille! Great picture!

I guess we'll see when the new season begins.

17 hours ago, AslatIE said:

Even though the cliffhanger still pissed me off, I can't wait for this season :D
I'm a little disappointed with the casting of Ezekiel :(

Yeah, that actor is the voice of the robot on Teen Titains cartoon so when he talks I will probably laugh and say Booya! lol

Anyway, the tiger looks awesome. I read it was CGI and animatronics too.

Yeah, I want the season to begin so we can get on with it.

I read the JDM interview in ETWeekly and I'm not going to be happy with this season. Rick and company will be put through the ringer and I'm not going to like it. This show makes me feel like I'm one of them. lol Running around and trying to stay alive for an hour each week. It stresses me out. lol

On July 28, 2016 at 0:01 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

He actually says "taking it like a champ."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I read on yahoo.com they are now saying it's Daryl.

I really can't wait for the season 7 to begin. I'm sick of all this rumor shit.

Fear of the Walking Dead is so boring so far. I don't care who gets killed on this show. lol

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 7:24 PM, bran said:

i wouldn't be upset if the whole cast was killed off, and the show just followed around father winchester negan around for the rest of the shows run.

Negan is going to steal Season 7 from everyone. JDM is a great actor and he is going to run with this role.

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

SPOILERRRRRRRRRRR

Reveal hidden contents

97e73eaa59480d587ce2ac5228d19387.png

If it is this person who gets killed by Negan I will be pissed. I still wouldn't be that shocked though.

Do you think this death would shock everyone?

Now the latest news is that both Morgan and Carol aren't the victim who Negan kills. DUH! You t hink?

God I can't wait for season 7 so we can all discuss who's killed. lol

Just now, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

If it is this person who gets killed by Negan I will be pissed. I still wouldn't be that shocked though.

Do you think this death would shock everyone?

Now the latest news is that both Morgan and Carol aren't the victim who Negan kills. DUH! You t hink?

God I can't wait for season 7 so we can all discuss who's killed. lol

If it's anyone but that character I'll be pissed. 

1 minute ago, AslatIE said:

If it's anyone but that character I'll be pissed. 

Ha ha. Okay but I think another person's death would effect the group more profoundly.

I just can't wait to get it over with. I can't believe how fast the months have gone by. Only another month and the season 7 begins. Then all the speculation online will stop. lol

Still say Maggie's death would make the biggest impact since she was the reason Rick had them out of Alexandria in the first place. That's just my idea. It's funny no one has even mentioned Maggie at all?

I don't think Glenn helped her any by screaming and trying to get to her. I don't even think Glenn being killed would have that much of an impact as Maggie's death would.

Another month to go.

43 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Well it's better this way, than to kill some unimportant jackass like Aaron, I don't see how the story would move forward if Aaron, or anyone else died instead of him.

No Aaron's death would be sad but wouldn't effect Rick's group. It has to be someone who has been with the group for a while. I like Abraham a lot. His character brings human in a suck world. I think his death would bother Sasha, Rosita and Eugene more than Rick's group, but time will tell.