The Walking Dead Season 7 Discussion

6 hours ago, J Dog said:

I'm kinda disappointed in Eugene. But then again, he started out as a liar just for protection so I guess it's par for the course. Or maybe he is working on his own master plan.

Eugene is smart enough not to escape like that, pretty sure he's not too far gone.

Amazing finale, definitely on par with No Way Out.

They remixed everything perfectly, I feel like the Sasha death was better than the one in the comics.

Dwight is a bad ass and so is Shiva.

''Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow'' gaaaahhhhh :drool:

I love how Negan jumped like a little bitch when Shiva ran and bit the Savior

There's only one thing in this episode I see that could've probably been better, which is Negan's ''big swinging dicks'' speech being done in the end.

Carl is John Wick.

Also a big fat ''fuck you'' and ''go take your complaints and shove it right up your ass'' to the haterz :D

Quick note: The parallel between the season 6 finale title ''Last Day on Earth'' and this finale ''First Day Of The Rest Of Your Life'' is pretty cool.

Edited by AslatIE
  • Like 1

Man I was screaming when Shiva showed up! Damn, one of the characters giving their lives to save and give the others a chance was both heartbreaking and awesome.

I still don't know how Rick and company will defeat Negan and his group. There are so many of them.

What's with Dwight? I'm confused by him. Eugene too.

Those garbage pail kids suck. I want them dead. Loved when Negan called them garbage too lol

Carl is one bad ass! I loved Rick standing up to Negan. I want those two to fight hand to hand combat.

Maggie, she's one bad mother!

I thought the finale was great. Can't wait for October.

Didn't watch The Talking Dead yet, but JDM and Norman Reedus was on. there were some awesome surprise guests too. Catch it if you can.

20 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

It's a good thing for Negan and his goons that Carol wasn't there for the opening episode. The bat would have shattered as it hit her head and she would have burst out laughing before shoving it up Negan's ass.

Damn, would love to see that dude. lol

4 hours ago, AslatIE said:

They remixed everything perfectly, I feel like the Sasha death was better than the one in the comics.

There's only one thing in this episode I see that could've probably been better, which is Negan's ''big swinging dicks'' speech being done in the end.

Carl is John Wick.

Also a big fat ''fuck you'' and ''go take your complaints and shove it right up your ass'' to the haterz :D

Quick note: The parallel between the season 6 finale title ''Last Day on Earth'' and this finale ''First Day Of The Rest Of Your Life'' is pretty cool.

Yeah, Shiva coming in for the attack, I thought Negan would shit his pants. That scene had me screaming! Loved it! I know the tiger is cgi, but I still loved it.

Morgan is back and kicking ass. Michonne is one bad ass too. Love her! She never gave up.

All the characters were awesome last night. All gave some. Some gave all!

Those will lost will be missed.

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 5:39 AM, AslatIE said:

Eugene is smart enough not to escape like that, pretty sure he's not too far gone.

I'm hoping Eugene is working on the inside and possibly getting some of Negan's people to turn on him. I think that might be the only way for Rick and the group to survive and win. He has so many people.

If Eugene is a traitor I want him dead and I want Rosiita to do it.

And Dwight still confuses me. WTF?

9 hours ago, AslatIE said:

Carl is John Wick.

I am generally a hater of this show....but, this episode was right on point.  Not really much to complain about or critique (for the most part).   

I know that cgi shit is expensive but please I need more Shiva in my life for next season.

Sasha's death is sad. We all sorta knew she might be next but it's still sad although it was great to see her attacking Negan and him shitting his pants. :lol:

Am I the only one that wanted kick Eugene in the balls when he said "I'm Negan"? 

I don't know wtf to think about Dwight. I'm so confused.

I wanted a battle and I got one. Can't wait for war.

"You people are animals"; "You suck ass Rick". :rofl-lol:

I wanna hate Negan but I just can't do it. He's too awesome and he called the garbage pail kids garbage. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎04 at 8:21 PM, Oldest Goat said:

The Garbage Pail Kids must die!

lol. Those little f*ckers.

So am I the only one then who thought Rick was an absolute.....I can't even say the word but it starts with P.  How many times is he going to say "im going to kill you..maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow.." Just do it already!

And he was going to just let Negan bash in Carl's skull! No Sir. We needed to see something equal to throat ripping at that point, but instead Shiva had to come to Carl's rescue <_<

• Like 1

On 8.4.2017 at 9:47 PM, Whiskey Rose said:

lol. Those little f*ckers.

So am I the only one then who thought Rick was an absolute.....I can't even say the word but it starts with P.  How many times is he going to say "im going to kill you..maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow.." Just do it already!

And he was going to just let Negan bash in Carl's skull! No Sir. We needed to see something equal to throat ripping at that point, but instead Shiva had to come to Carl's rescue <_<

If Rick had even touched Negan, he and Carl would look like Swiss cheese :lol:

I predict that Carol will make all of The Saviours look at the flowers. :D

Ezekiel and Jerry are awesome.

1413173621043_wps_67_The_Walking_Dead_Se

Eugene is a coward and whilst he doesn't want to betray Rick And The Gang he has done the maths and figures that his best chance of survival is throwing in with Negan's group. Talking of Negan, it was great to see him piss his pants when Sasha jumped out of the coffin. Talking of Sasha, I felt the whole Negan wanting to bring her into his inner circle so quickly angle to be ludicrous.

"Alexandria shall not fall! Not on this day!"

:lol:

• Like 1