The Walking Dead Season 7 Discussion

19 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

No Aaron's death would be sad but wouldn't effect Rick's group. It has to be someone who has been with the group for a while. I like Abraham a lot. His character brings human in a suck world. I think his death would bother Sasha, Rosita and Eugene more than Rick's group, but time will tell.

If it's Abraham, then I'm never going to watch another episode again :P

1 hour ago, AslatIE said:

Well it's better this way, than to kill some unimportant jackass like Aaron, I don't see how the story would move forward if Aaron, or anyone else died instead of him.

I had to go check who the fuck is Aaron, couldn't even remember. You're right.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I still say Maggie would have the most impact on all the characters.

For me it's Glenn. He saved Rick from dying (and many more after) in the very beginning, and was the most innocent soul until the attack on the Saviors' base.

Plus if Maggie dies, who will 

Spoiler

be the leader of the Hilltop? ;) 

3 hours ago, AslatIE said:

For me it's Glenn. He saved Rick from dying (and many more after) in the very beginning, and was the most innocent soul until the attack on the Saviors' base.

Plus if Maggie dies, who will 

Reveal hidden contents

be the leader of the Hilltop? ;) 

True I guess. It's been so long I'm not sure I'll care who gets killed, but I know the images will be shocking so I will probably care by the time I see it.

Whoever it is Rick will probably blame himself, but I loved how he told Negan "I'm going to kill you". I read one of the writers said something about not killing Negan off quickly because he loves how JDM is doing such a great job.

I guess just like Glenn, Negan might stick around for a bit.

Two more weeks to go.

2 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I agree. Didn't the cast already say it wasn't Daryl  or Glenn.

The writers keep saying who it's not. I heard they filmed everyone's death to keep it a secret, but since most of the actors are in Atlanta filming, I'm really surprised that it hasn't been said yet . I guess they are keeping a closed set, which is good.

But when that car accident happened and Steven and Norman helped out the people, you kind of knew it wasn't Daryl or Glenn who died in the last show.

I think the only one that would break my heart would be Abe right now. The rest can all kiss Lucy for all I care. It's a show with zombies, I try not to get attached to anyone cause everyone is game. I don't know why Abe got to me. I guess it's cause he's in love, thinking it could work, the naive bastard. 

The more I think about it and thank God the series premiere is days away, it will be Abraham.

I think it's him because he's a big guy and tough and he looked Negan straight in the eye.

Abraham would be the perfect pick, because Negan would feel taking the biggest baddest guy first would show the rest of them he can take anyone out very easily.

I will miss him if he does go.

4 more days to go!

3 hours ago, Deb Rose said:

I think the only one that would break my heart would be Abe right now. The rest can all kiss Lucy for all I care. It's a show with zombies, I try not to get attached to anyone cause everyone is game. I don't know why Abe got to me. I guess it's cause he's in love, thinking it could work, the naive bastard. 

When I watched the first season I didn't know the characters and didn't become attached, but then seeing them every week fighting zombies and caring for each other, I started to care.

There are still some characters I wouldn't care seeing killed off. Since it's been so many months I actually don't feel like it will effect me, but I know once that episode starts and Negan counts down again, I will be freaked out and start screaming! ha ha

A few more hours to go. I'm thinking Abraham now.

It would make sense for Negan to kill the biggest badass to show who's boss now.

Whoever it is I'm sure the scene will be one of those that you want to look away but can't and it'll stick with you for a bit. I will watch the Talking Dead show after it. I love how they break down the show and help you deal with your shock and grief! lol

If it's Glenn well he's outlived his 9 lives by now.

We know 4 people who will definitely live:

Rick

Carl

Carol

Morgan

Jesus

Those left behind in Alexandria

And the other girl ( can't remember her name) who's g/f was the doctor.

Can't wait to see the new guy with the tiger!