The Walking Dead Season 7 Discussion

Daryl needs to die, in what situation do you punch someone after they threatened to kill a second person if someone stepped out of line? Everyone else was able to control themselves.

The character's been useless for the past couple of seasons anyway.

Edited by toroymoi

Just finished it. Holy shit. I never thought that Negan would be nearly perfectly executed without the f-bombs.

Daryl is a piece of shit and needs to be written off the show in All Out War.

The Negan kill scene would've been perfect if he picked only Glenn, and if shitbag Dixon wouldn't have punched Negan.

Glenn's unfortunate death was AMAZING <33333

I smelled from miles away that Carl wouldn't lose his hand, Negan likes to fool around.

Anyways, a 8/10 from me.

6c03cc6154a38c5be4e5c01a5f7d7753.pngBilderesultat for glenn's comic death

3 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Well sorry not sorry, the episode came out, you should know better :P

Yeah, people say that. And I'm sure that's a lot easier for people than not being an inconsiderate asshole. 

Like I said, Slash already ruined it for me. Otherwise I'd have probably avoided this thread like the plague. But aside from that, how fucking hard is it to just use a spoiler tag? Seriously... 

Just now, username said:

Yeah, people say that. And I'm sure that's a lot easier for people than not being an inconsiderate asshole. 

Like I said, Slash already ruined it for me. Otherwise I'd have probably avoided this thread like the plague. But aside from that, how fucking hard is it to just use a spoiler tag? Seriously... 

What I don't understand is how you can go to this thread knowing that the episode aired, and not expecting spoilers.

They're not even fucking spoilers if the episode aired :facepalm:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AslatIE said:

The Negan kill scene would've been perfect if he picked only Glenn, 

Yes! Then I wouldn't be sad. Literally anyone else could have died and I wouldn't give a shit. Hell, I was excited when it seemed that

Spoiler

Carl would lose his fucking arm by daddy's hands, that totally should have happened.

But that first death... Fucking shit. 

Edited by Deb Rose
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, username said:

Seriously, fuck Slash for the huge fucking spoiler without warning on his Facebook. Asshole. 

All the comments afterwards made it worth checking out later in the day. :lol: 

People take this shit really seriously. :mellow: 

Now it's not just Finck TIL solo fans that want him dead.

Edited by moreblack

Shocked! OMG!

I kind of figured who the first victim would be, but didn't see the second one coming.

Watched the Talking Dead and all the actors showed up to talk about the first episode.

This is going to be one hell of a season.

I think every time Negan comes on the screen I will be holding my breathe.

I know everyone said the character of Negan was vicious, but still the deaths were so brutal. I'm glad AMC went for it.

I hope when Negan dies everyone gets a piece of him.

Still hate Dwight. Daryl hopefully will think of something.

I felt as helpless as Rick.

I was okay after the show. Watched The Strain and that show killed off tons of characters too. lol

• Like 1

I would've cheered if Dwight shot Daryl, but well well.

Daryl Shitbag Dixon is the worst character on the TV show in my opinion, so far he has ruined two classic scenes (and potentially a whole storyline *cough*carl*cough*) with his shit for brains (We are the walking dead & Lucille)

Kingdom episode will be great, wonder how Carol and Morgan will react when they see Shiva. 

On a side note, Spencer still pisses me off, even to this day for some reason. He just doesn't have guts :max:

Jeffrey Dean Morgan fucking owned that last night. Absolutely in love with his character. Great first episode. Didn't like the end where Maggie said they needed to fight. Series needs a change of pace a bit. The group needs to be forced to eat shit and take it for a bit, not fight. 

• Like 1

I loved Abraham and his fearless attitude. Gutted he's gone but pleased they had him fighting right until the last moment... will miss his one liners!  Great first episode, JDM was brilliant as Negan and I'm really looking forward to hating him as time goes on. 

I am really surprised by Daryl, I wonder if he will last this season. 

Abraham's death is pointless :(

His storyline wasn't nearly done, stupid move by AMC.

It's like a totally different writer who hadn't read the other scripts went in and started writing it, so very dumb.

Abraham would've been cool in All Out War and in the Whisperers storyline.

''Who's Alpha?''

• Like 1

22 hours ago, username said:

Great episode! I hope they'll be able to maintain this level of intensity and violence throughout the season. 

I watched The Talking Dead after and the producer and writer were there and they said "this season is only getting started". They also said it would be this intense all season.

I felt so drained after the episode. I felt like I was there with them. Crazy. This show is just getting better and better.

The only originals left now are Rick, Carl, and Carol. Everyone came after the first season. Seems like no one is safe anymore.:facepalm:

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 10:20 PM, Gunner55 said:

Jeffrey Dean Morgan fucking owned that last night. Absolutely in love with his character. Great first episode. Didn't like the end where Maggie said they needed to fight. Series needs a change of pace a bit. The group needs to be forced to eat shit and take it for a bit, not fight. 

Well, I don't think the group are going to fight anytime soon. Rick is a broken man and Maggie needs to get well.

All of them need to take time to grieve, although anger is an important of the grief process.

I'm pretty sure Negan will rule for most of this season. When he does/if dies, it will be epic and like I said, I want everyone to get a piece of him.

2 hours ago, moreblack said:

Can't be that successful of a leader and not be more than a generic psychopath. There's more going on there. Rick was unbreakable, but Negan broke him. And depending on how much of the comics they keep, this is just the tip.

Any parent would break if you threaten their child. I hope Negan doesn't find out about Judith. Killing a child would be horrendous and there's no redeeming yourself after that.

Rick will bid his time for now. Negan is a sociopath. They are charming and a crazed killer the next. The killings were just brutal and I feel overkill.

He's like Hitler with his SS army. Let's face it, he has hundreds of men who could take him out at any time, but he takes care of them, but also scares them so much that they can't make a move against him.

After a while Rick and the group will get stronger and take him out. They have too. Carl is the future leader of the new world order.