The Walking Dead Season 7 Discussion

15 hours ago, moreblack said:

"And I fed him spaghetti" 

Damn that spaghetti looked good. Negan shaved! wow!

I thought last night's episode was freakin awesome! It had great action and many surprises.

Since I don't read the comics the deaths were a shock to me!

Seeing the group together made me smile.

I know when February comes around the show will be making me crazy again!

You know when it's time Carol and Morgan will step up.

This is the beginning of the for the saviors.

11 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

How boring. Sigh.

Really, I thought this episode was awesome. Better than it has been.

1 minute ago, rubbermade_baby said:

I was very concerned about Negans new look... I no longer like him :lol:

seriously have I missed anything? Like, why is nobody bothered about the whereabouts of Carol and Morgan?

Cause they have a hot psycho to deal with.

Oh my God, Spencer! FINALLY.  And Rosita... such a fucking idiot.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, rubbermade_baby said:

I was very concerned about Negans new look... I no longer like him :lol:

seriously have I missed anything? Like, why is nobody bothered about the whereabouts of Carol and Morgan?

Well, it was discussed on The Talking Dead. The panel agreed that since Carol wants to be left alone, Morgan decided to not go back to Alexandria and tell Rick. He also likes it there.

Meanwhile, these two dopes have no idea how many people have died and they are living in denial. In February, that will all change once Rick and the group go to the Kingdom.

And how does Jesus know about the Kingdom? think he also knows about the place where Tara was too?

Also who's the person in those army boots? I think it's whoever was living on the houseboat. hope he's an ally.

Can't wait for February. Everyone is back together and hopefully ready to kick ass!

• Like 1

On 16/12/2016 at 8:11 PM, moreblack said:

So how many of you was this?

I was crying with Abe, inside, but I kind of knew already it was him, so i didn't scream or anything. Just really didn't wan't it to be true. With Glenn I was like "HIS EYE IS POPPING OUT!! COOOL" hahaha. Then the sadistic fuck inside of me really kicked in and I wanted for Rick to cut Carl's arm off sooooo bad. I really did. Hahaha. Now I'm all for Negan killing every asshole in the show, the last one I cared about was Abe. And I really really hope he kills Carl and Carol. I'm just so fucking over their bullshit. 

It finally kicked in for real, the "fuck it" mode with this show. Like in Game of Thrones when *spoiler* Ned died. Now it's just all entertaining and I know absolutely EVERYONE is game. Althought in TWD I think Rick will never fucking die, unfortunately. 

• 3 weeks later...

This year at Texas Frightmare in May, both the actor that plays Jesus and Dwight are appearing. I can't wait to meet them.

This year's Frightmare has many amazing horror and scify actors and actresses appearing. I think it's one of the best years yet.

Check out the website: www.texasfrightmareweekend.com

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more to say

• 2 weeks later...

Dallas is having a Fan Expo on March 31 through April 2 and both Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Norman Reedus will be appearing. I can't wait. I met Norman once before, but I am so excited JDM is coming to Dallas. The Fan expos are so cool. You can get your photo with your faves and then meet and greet them and also they started taking selfies now too.

It's really a cool way to meet the horror/syfy actors you love and meet other cool fans too. So many people dress up too. it's just such a fun thing to do!

On 1/22/2017 at 4:18 PM, AslatIE said:

Good job, AMC! Censoring the show totally makes it better, after all, it's all about the money and not about the quality of the show!

If (fake) gore bothers you, I have a tip: DON'T WATCH THE SHOW.

What is this rant all about? :lol: What are they going to do to censor it? 

17 hours ago, AslatIE said:

One producer said that due to the backlash, they will censor the violence on the show, but they received much more so they won't be censoring it :lol:

Oh okay, good news then. (They probably saw that post from space and decided to scrap the idea) :lol:

Edited by Whiskey Rose
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Oh okay, good news then. (They probably saw that post from space and decided to scrap the idea) :lol:

You can't censor this show? What the hell is going on? I wish the producers would move the show to HBO or some other non censored cable channel.

It would be so cool to see what they write in the comics. You can't censor a show like this. It's not for kids and any adult who doesn't like it can change the damn channel.

Rick and company will be kicking some Negan ass come February 12.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jane M. said:

There's always a warning at the beginning of each episode, right? "Graphic violence, viewers discretion advised." Don't watch and go to sleep then.

Whiners:thumbsdown:

Yeah, so parents need to do their job with their own kids.

This is the problem. Some parents are not checking what they kids are watching or what websites they are on or who they are texting. Sorry but being a parent is a hard job, but I don't feel other people should be doing it for them.

The channels warn you before the show starts and everytime it comes back on, so it's not the tv shows who are dropping the ball on this one.