What seats to buy?

I'm beyond stoked to see most of the gang back together. My first show was 8/3/91, i was 15 years old and my brother was 4. I told him if GNR ever got back together I would take him so we are going to the show in LA. He is a big fan and is stoked to go. Blah blah. 

Any any rate i'm contemplating buying tickets in the Pit or the Floor that has seats. Does anyone have any photos, feedback or recommendations from being at the shows as to the view etc? I'm trying to figure out what tickets to buy.

Thanks everyone

Go for pit, or if you want a designated seat I'd go for one of the lower bowl sections close to the stage before I went for floor seats (I wouldn't want to spend money to be in a relatively flat part of the stadium with a ton of people in front of me, I'd rather kinda look down at the stage, but I'm short lol). In Vegas I was up front the first night and way in the back on the second night, the atmosphere is so much better in the pit.

Pit for sure. Had it in Nashville. Some things suck about pit but it is no doubt the best view. You also have a chance at the multiple picks they randomly throw in the crowd.

Edited by Tourettes2400

Guys, I'm a decade removed from my concert days.  I couldn't go to the Philly show because of business travel, but it's landing me in Phoenix when they play there.  Can you still go to a venue and get tickets from scalpers. or are those days over?

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Go for pit, or if you want a designated seat I'd go for one of the lower bowl sections close to the stage before I went for floor seats (I wouldn't want to spend money to be in a relatively flat part of the stadium with a ton of people in front of me, I'd rather kinda look down at the stage, but I'm short lol). In Vegas I was up front the first night and way in the back on the second night, the atmosphere is so much better in the pit.

I'm quite short too (5'1) which is why I got a 105 row 11 seat which I think fingers crossed will be a good view! 

Is there such a thing as too close to the stage with the floor seats?

The stage doesn't look too tall but wondering if the catwalk affects the view. 

Debating whether it makes sense to go further back or if off center is a better view when looking at floor seats. 

Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

1 hour ago, TheBlackSpider said:

Is there such a thing as too close to the stage with the floor seats?

The stage doesn't look too tall but wondering if the catwalk affects the view. 

Debating whether it makes sense to go further back or if off center is a better view when looking at floor seats. 

Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

Yes, if you are in front of the speakers then it sucks in my experience.

I always thinks the best seats IMO are to the right of the stage a few rows up