WONDER WOMAN (2017) Comic-Con Trailer

4 hours ago, bran said:

looks pretty good but i agree some of that cgi is bad.

It gives me a vibe of Captain America, the first one, but this seems good, this is something which I put my money on and go see it

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

It's funny how feminists don't really embrace this movie. It must be because it's a beautiful woman with a sexy outfit in the lead role.

This movie looks good for a superhero flick. I hope more hot female superheroes movies get made. That Catwoman/Harley/Poison Ivy movie sounds promising. Lots of candy for the eyes and complaints from fat feminazis.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maynard said:

It's funny how feminists don't really embrace this movie. It must be because it's a beautiful woman with a sexy outfit in the lead role.

This movie looks good for a superhero flick. I hope more hot female superheroes movies get made. That Catwoman/Harley/Poison Ivy movie sounds promising. Lots of candy for the eyes and complaints from fat feminazis.

Hadn't heard about a Catwoman/Harley/Ivy movie. That sounds interesting. 

44 minutes ago, maynard said:

https://qz.com/863177/warner-brothers-and-dc-comics-are-making-an-all-female-supervillain-movie-about-harley-quinn-catwoman-and-poison-ivy/

They seem to be at least considering it. Three very sexy characters on comics. Could make a sexy movie. Resulting in unsexy complaints from very unsexy people.

BEWBS

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 2017-03-13 at 9:57 AM, maynard said:

18814269_10155422377091800_7833265679293

Batman V Superman maybe was bad for some, but it made a whole lot of money. Action heroine movies make much less money at the box office. I don't why there is an issue with that. It's true. There was Star Wars and Hunger Games, Lucy and Lara Croft. And I'm glad DC did it since it will be a success, knowing that Marvel CEOs don't believe in female superheroes, and since it will be the first woman directed action movie with a budget over $150 million. Reviews have been off-the chart compared to Man Of Steel, BvS, and Suicide Squad. The opening week and performances will be much weaker compared it's true, but it will top any action heroine movies that is not 'Star Wars and Hunger Games'. Gal Gadot is awesome. Feminists should embrace the movie.

Edited by Silent Jay

BvS: UE is a great great underrated movie.

WW seems good. I'm glad. From what I've read, men in the movie are actually not all evil/stupid. And Diana actually enjoys Trevor being around her. Of course it's a movie appealing to women but it's great to know it's not just another femicrap movie. Gal Gadot is amazing. Ex-Israeli military. Feminazis must love her :lol:

9 hours ago, maynard said:

BvS: UE is a great great underrated movie.

WW seems good. I'm glad. From what I've read, men in the movie are actually not all evil/stupid. And Diana actually enjoys Trevor being around her. Of course it's a movie appealing to women but it's great to know it's not just another femicrap movie. Gal Gadot is amazing. Ex-Israeli military. Feminazis must love her :lol:

So according to your statements above, if women DON'T embrace this movie and Gal Gadot it's bc they are "feminists" and are insulted by her beauty and skimpy clothes...but if they DO embrace the movie and Gal Gadot, they are "feminazis" .. lol.  Okay then. :lol:

15 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

So according to your statements above, if women DON'T embrace this movie and Gal Gadot it's bc they are "feminists" and are insulted by her beauty and skimpy clothes...but if they DO embrace the movie and Gal Gadot, they are "feminazis" .. lol.  Okay then. :lol:

What