JUSTICE LEAGUE (2017) Comic-Con Trailer

Słash

I didn't like it to be honest. It just looked way, way over the top and is just yet again another movie where a universal power comes to earth and the heros save the day while destroying everything in sight. Just isn't my cup of tea but I hope I'm wrong. 

http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-justice-league-movie-is-currently-battling-henry-ca-1797224496

Henry Cavill's shooting schedule for Mission Impossible 6 conflicts with the reshoots for Justice League, and he's contractually obligated to keep his mustache for MI6, so now Warner Bros has to film him as superman with the mustache for their justice league reshoots, and then spend millions of dollars digitally removing it in post-production. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-justice-league-movie-is-currently-battling-henry-ca-1797224496

Henry Cavill's shooting schedule for Mission Impossible 6 conflicts with the reshoots for Justice League, and he's contractually obligated to keep his mustache for MI6, so now Warner Bros has to film him as superman with the mustache for their justice league reshoots, and then spend millions of dollars digitally removing it in post-production. 

:lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, moreblack said:

That sounds hilarious, I hope some set pics of moustache superman emerge

I want them to release an unedited version of the movie called Justice League: The Mustache Cut.

4 hours ago, moreblack said:

And everyone has to take the scene seriously while the big guy is standing there rocking a full stache

Rocking a full stache while wearing a superman suit!

On 7/27/2017 at 8:57 PM, moreblack said:

Everything's a bad sign, all reports lead to bad signs

Suicide Squad was absolutely terrible in terms of directing, tone and acting. Batman vs. Superman (despite a few cool things) was a mess.

They're commissioning movies and ideas, before writing scripts. A film based on that mentality deserves to fail.

• Like 1

I have a feeling this movie is gonna get pushed back to spring 2018. I was always skeptical about it coming out just a year and a half after BvS, and only 6 months after Wonder Woman. 

With the ongoing troubled production, it just doesn't seem right to rush it out. Plus, wonder woman already did well enough both critically and financially for 2017 to be considered a "good year" for DC, and the only movie they have coming out in 2018 as of now is aquaman, which has no chance of being as financially successful as MoS, BvS, and WW all were (and how much JL will undoubtedly be). It just makes way more sense to move this one to 2018 imho. 

12 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

Suicide Squad was absolutely terrible in terms of directing, tone and acting. Batman vs. Superman (despite a few cool things) was a mess.

They're commissioning movies and ideas, before writing scripts. A film based on that mentality deserves to fail.

Some would say it's already failed.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just saw this movie. The first half is pretty decent, but then the second half is a fucking disaster!

The good: Ezra Miller as Flash, all of the side characters (Jeremy Irons, JK Simmons, Diane Lane, Amy Adams, etc.), and introductions of all of the heroes.

The bad: Henry Cavill's cgi upper lip, the cringe-worthy villain, and the terrible/ generic/ anti-climatic/ cartoonish ending. 

I thought it was very good. Better than Avengers 1 and 2.
For the first time, I can really see how a superhero team ACTUALLY work together. All of them were great, except Cyborg....

Terrible villian tho, but what can I say, people love avengers 1 and 2 and Ultron is an awful villian too.