3. Used to Love Her

4. Patience 

5. Mama Kin 

6. Move to the City 

7. Nice Boys 

8. Reckless Life 

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr

Here's my reasons for listing OIAM at the top: 

Yeah, there's some very regrettable lyrics in there, but to me it goes hand in hand with Jungle. A big part of what makes Axl such a fuckin bad ass to me is his days on the streets of LA. And he pretty much tells it like it felt to him back then. 

Plus the guitar tone, vocal tone, everything is just unlike any other song. And the fact it will never be played live again adds to the legend...

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Yeah, there's some very regrettable lyrics in there, but to me it goes hand in hand with Jungle. A big part of what makes Axl such a fuckin bad ass to me is his days on the streets of LA. And he pretty much tells it like it felt to him back then. 

Plus the guitar tone, vocal tone, everything is just unlike any other song. And the fact it will never be played live again adds to the legend...

True very true mate :-)

• Like 1

1. One In A Million - Having moved around a lot as a child / teenager, including living in small towns and big cities and interacting with others in each, I totally understand Axl's message in this song.  By far and away the best song on this album.

2. Reckless Life

3. Move To The City

4. You're Crazy

5. Mama Kin - If this was an original song instead of a cover, I may have rated it higher.  

6. Nice Boys

7. Used To Love Her

8. Patience

13 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

It does remind of the exact time of GNR's infamy. It did just put them on the street with NWA. I think some took it as Axl's big politician statement as the new big rock star. But it did seemed to stay true to their street rock days more than  being like a Bono statement. Such a reckless move for a band that just sold 20 mil records. I like the idea of David Geffen losing his mind over it. 

• Like 1

The Final Results:

1. One In A Million - 285 points

2. Patience - 280 points

3. You're Crazy - 242 points

4. Used To Love Her - 221 points

5. Nice Boys - 160 points

6. Reckless Life - 152 points

7. Move To The City - 149 points

8. Mama Kin - 131 points

2016072709581716.jpeg            20160727095832993.jpeg

Edited by Epson