What time did they go on last night?

Ten isn't bad. The last tour GNR came out around midnight and played until 3. I think ten o'clock is pretty good.

Texas has a curfew for around 11 or 11:30, so I guess GNR will be paying a fine here.  I don't see the big deal. The new stadium has a dome and how much noise can get out. It's stupid to be a time limit on a rock show.

Tickets said 8:30 pm and Lenny hit the stage on the dot.  Played for an hour.  Allowing for stage set up, which only took maybe 15 minutes or so, everyone was more than ready for them to come on at 10.  They came on a few minutes later.  Once you see the guns firing on the screens and hear the looney tunes theme, you know it's on. 

Gone are the days, hopefully, when your'e waiting 2 1/2 hours or more after the opening act for Guns to take the stage.    

1 hour ago, BadApples87 said:

Axl must have been stuck in traffic on his way to New Jersey.  Lenny played an extra song to hold things over.

Except they were scheduled to go on at 9:55.....so they were basically on time, not sure what you're trying to say.