With the Cult opening Orlando, does GnR play a Slash tune???

Firstly , I am resisting the urge to ask if anyone on the forum happens to be (or know) the girl who pooped her pants in Philly (http://brobible.com/life/article/guns-n-roses-concert-philly-lit/). but if so, please own it... 

I will be at the O-town show next Friday. The Cult is opening (ho hum, would have loved AIC, but oh well), and I think it would be cool to hear GnR do Slash's "Ghost," sung by Ian, which in my opinion is one of the best tunes on his album. Would give Axl a breather and be cool especially considering all of the CD songs the band has been playing. Would prefer that to Slither, really. Also curious if Matt Sorum could appear considering his past role with both bands.

Can't wait! Still can't even believe this is happening!

Pubes.

Well GNR have been missing a lot of opportunities this tour when it comes to there opening musicians. 

Matt didnt appear with the Cult when they played Mexico City, nor did Ian play Ghost. 

Slash didnt play with Lenny Kravitz/Lenny didnt play with GNR when both have played with each other before. 

Slash didnt play with Andrew Stockdale when Wolfmother opened. 

I think these bands are playing with GNR based on the sole fact they know members of the band and were available to play.