More than 30 arrested at GnR concert.....(Met Life)

3 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

I miss the days when there was more than enough coke for Charlie...

Nostalgia is alive and well in full effect 

Charlie needs to do a reunion of Hot Shots. 

58 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Why you live in China now? 

Why you ran away from LA?

You can hide but you can't run. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Billsfan said:

50 grams of weed... Holy shit!

Other than that just seems like idiots being idiots.. And even then 

It doesn't mean he had 50 grams. It's 50 grams or less. He could of had 1 gram. 

Edited by Abooch

13 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

America is so fucking militant. Jeez. Arresting even 1 person at a rock concert for something like smoking weed is practically harassment. 

Depends on the state. You wouldn't get arrested for smoking weed where I live but they would probably kick you out.. Depends..

I snuck in Ecstacy, Jack Daniels and a Dab pen.. I didn't get arrested.. I did keep getting yelled at for sticking my GnR foam middle finger in the air though

11 hours ago, wasted said:

1 in 3 GNR fans arrested for hookers shocker!

Pretty sure the solicitation charges are in reference to scalping tickets.

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

Nope. All true.  I wasn't even being obnoxious with the finger.. I didn't even realize I was doing it half the time.

:lol:

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 6:16 AM, KeyserSoze said:

when you take into account that no one should be arrested, yeah, its kind of a high number. 

I would assume most of it could be chalked up to drunk and disorderly or pretty much anything to do with liquid confidence. 

Never understood why people go to shows to get shit faced. Some dude at the Nashville show was drunk off his ass asking for money to get home and i told him i spent it all inside on the merch and high vendor prices hoping to get a laugh out of him, instead he told me he was about to beat me over the head... 

Sorry about that. I've been going through a rough time.

7 hours ago, wasted said:

I won't be home today

Tomorrow never comes.

18 hours ago, wasted said:

Crucify the Charlie.

You can't crucify the dead.

18 hours ago, wasted said:

I'm a mystery. 

God, is that you? Where you been? Based on your timing, I was starting to think you were Axl.

Edited by Mr. Dude

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 7:28 AM, Original said:

Breakdown-

I was set up. They're out ta get me.

Edited by Mr. Dude
  • Like 1

People drink and get stupid! I never blame the band nor the arena. It's all about stupid people who can't behave in public!

Honestly, they should ban drinking at all concerts. Some people don't know when to stop and some people when they get drunk get angry and stupid!

It's their own fault that they haven't grown up yet.

2 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

People drink and get stupid! I never blame the band nor the arena. It's all about stupid people who can't behave in public!

Honestly, they should ban drinking at all concerts. Some people don't know when to stop and some people when they get drunk get angry and stupid!

It's their own fault that they haven't grown up yet.

Banning booze at a venue won't do a thing.  Most people get hammered at the 'pre-game' partying/tailgating VS buying multiple $10 beers.  You said it - "It's all about stupid people who can't behave in public!".  I agree- the overly hammered,

aggressive pricks are the ones that need to learn to handle their alcohol...it's one of the reasons I hate oing to NFL games...the amount of jackasses swearing/screaming/drooling/sweating all over everyone and stumbling and spilling beers is so annoying.  Get hammered and have fun, but leave the normal people alone. 

• Like 1