Fanmade Music Videos

About 10 years ago during my first stint on this forum, I made a bunch of music videos using GN'R live performances cut and pasted over Live Era tracks. My Paradise City video had over 4 million views before it was taken down a few years ago, but I recently re-uploaded it and wanted to share them on here. Paradise City and Estranged were my best two, but I did a few others as well if you go to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrbrownstone8797. (The Welcome To The Jungle video was my first attempt, so it sucks compared to the others). Anyway, I thought some of you might like them so here they are!

• Like 4

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

Hey nice work, mate. I think I'll make some music videos too when I'm not so busy with projects.

Maybe the forum could have a music video competition?

I've thought about doing another one. The longest part of the process back in the day was just gathering all of the videos to use, but that would be a lot easier now with YouTube. I would love to do one for the reunited band but obviously we don't have any pro-shot stuff yet aside from short clips, and I don't have the stamina to watch through hours of fan recorded videos.

5 hours ago, SlashMartin said:

Made this years ago, still incredibly proud of it.

I have to admit I wasn't sure what this was other than just the original music video until I read the description on YouTube. Nice work!

Edited by gnr>everything