Spree killer in Japan claims at least 15 lives

PappyTron

A man went on a killing spree at center for disabled people in Japan, and managed to kill at least 15 of them before handing himself in. Very sad, as always, when people are killed whilst minding their own business and just living life, and perhaps doubly so when the victims have already had a difficult life.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/25/tokyo-knife-attack-stabbing-sagamihara

Edited by PappyTron
  • Like 1

a complete nutjob. if the last couple of weeks haven't shown that people will kill large amounts of people with a wide arrange of tools and vehicles nothing will.

Edited by bran
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, bran said:

a complete nutjob. if the last couple of weeks haven't shown that people will kill large amounts of people with a wide arrange of tools and vehicles nothing will.

It's really a sad state of affairs. Sad that these people feel like they have to kill and ruin life for other people. 

And most definitely. Guns aren't the issue. Crazy people with no regard for others are the problem. 

• Like 1

The guy was fired from the job at this place.

Plenty of people get fired everyday and don't think to go back and kill innocent people because of it.

What the hell is going on?

He turned himself in. I hope he gets life in prison to suffer all his days. I'm sure there will be someone in the jail that will want a piece of him.

I want to know what Japan and other countries do so guns aren't easy to buy? I think the US needs to question them about this. Maybe it'll work for us too.

Yeah, it's not guns or knives, it's crazy people. If they want to kill you they will find a way. But I think getting automatic weapons too easily has to be stopped.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more stuff

10 hours ago, Apollo said:

It's really a sad state of affairs. Sad that these people feel like they have to kill and ruin life for other people. 

And most definitely. Guns aren't the issue. Crazy people with no regard for others are the problem. 

new study shows that 80% of guns used and seized by the cops in the pittsburgh area of pennsylvania weren't being carried by their lawful owners, they were stolen or smuggled and used in crimes....shocker i know.

http://www.upmc.com/media/newsreleases/2016/pages/fabio-firearms.aspx

8 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The guy was fired from the job at this place.

Plenty of people get fired everyday and don't think to go back and kill innocent people because of it.

What the hell is going on?

He turned himself in. I hope he gets life in prison to suffer all his days. I'm sure there will be someone in the jail that will want a piece of him.

I want to know what Japan and other countries do so guns aren't easy to buy? I think the US needs to question them about this. Maybe it'll work for us too.

Yeah, it's not guns or knives, it's crazy people. If they want to kill you they will find a way. But I think getting automatic weapons too easily has to be stopped.

japan doesn't have a right to own firearms which is the first thing, and really they don't have the history of guns we do. also their demographics are much different. japan doesn't have the gangs fighting over drug turfs, or gangs from other countries coming in and killing other gangs for said turf. the issue in the US is much more complex than most people think. the quickest and easiest way to significantly cut down gun violence in the US is to legalize drugs.

Edited by bran
  • Like 1