Post Your Favorite Album Covers

Tiffani

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Len B'stard said:

Fuckin' amateur, 99% of my John Lennon/John Lydon quotes are from memory, so neeeurgh :lol:

I've wasted many an hour of my life defending his honour online. I'm kinda like "meh, don't even care if he was anymore. Did you see the way he did that sideways moonwalk on the Bad tour?"

1 minute ago, Towelie said:

I've wasted many an hour of my life defending his honour online. I'm kinda like "meh, don't even care if he was anymore. Did you see the way he did that sideways moonwalk on the Bad tour?"

Exactly, thats the way i look at it.  It's like me and Jerry Lee Lewis, yeah he fuckin' his 13 yr old cousin, i don't give a fuck to be honest.  Elvis was almost surely noncing Priscilla too.  I mean don't get me wrong, i ain't a pro-nonce but at the same time, look, the way i see it is the man on the street, your average man, is a cunt.  You've got to seperate the man making the music from the music itself y'know?  Otherwise, if I was to dissect every artists personality and judge their music based on it i don't think I'd like any of em so i should just write their music off entirely.

Like Johnny Rotten, it's great on the telly but can you imagine putting up with someone like that on a daily basis? :lol:  Or John Lennon, this narky scouse cunt, I'd just end up twatting someone like that.  Bowie can be an arrogant fuckin' prick at times too.  See we rationalise shit and see them saying some nice shit and then go 'aw, ain't he lovely?', well no he's not, most people are fuckin' cunts really, if you dissect their lives and write down every time they cheated on a bird or slapped their missus or said something out of order about Jews or whatever, it's all piffle really, it's all bollocks and it's none of my concern, I'm responsible for keeping my conscience clean and I wouldn't give a fuck about these people if they weren't artists making music so why should i have any focus on who they are as people anyway?  It's all about the tunes end of the day, I ain't the fuckin' Old Bailey.

9 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Exactly, thats the way i look at it.  It's like me and Jerry Lee Lewis, yeah he fuckin' his 13 yr old cousin, i don't give a fuck to be honest.  Elvis was almost surely noncing Priscilla too.  I mean don't get me wrong, i ain't a pro-nonce but at the same time, look, the way i see it is the man on the street, your average man, is a cunt.  You've got to seperate the man making the music from the music itself y'know?  Otherwise, if I was to dissect every artists personality and judge their music based on it i don't think I'd like any of em so i should just write their music off entirely.

Like Johnny Rotten, it's great on the telly but can you imagine putting up with someone like that on a daily basis? :lol:  Or John Lennon, this narky scouse cunt, I'd just end up twatting someone like that.  Bowie can be an arrogant fuckin' prick at times too.  See we rationalise shit and see them saying some nice shit and then go 'aw, ain't he lovely?', well no he's not, most people are fuckin' cunts really, if you dissect their lives and write down every time they cheated on a bird or slapped their missus or said something out of order about Jews or whatever, it's all piffle really, it's all bollocks and it's none of my concern, I'm responsible for keeping my conscience clean and I wouldn't give a fuck about these people if they weren't artists making music so why should i have any focus on who they are as people anyway?  It's all about the tunes end of the day, I ain't the fuckin' Old Bailey.

Oh definitely. Prince was the biggest dickhead of them all. Okay, I don't think he was on the diddle down the nursery, but there are so many stories from ex employees and bandmates about what a ruthless fucking tyrant and a bully he was. He publicly used to shame his bandmates for making mistakes on stage, half of them lived in fear. He also got his ex-wife to publicly refuse that his son had died just days after it had happened, he controlled everything she said, picked out the clothes she had to wear and everything. And the fact is, these artists pay the price for their douchebaggery. I mean, Prince died alone in an elevator at 57. It's easy to turn a blind eye to this sort of behaviour as a fan and it's also healthy. But for the people in their lives, well, it's no wonder so many of em end up broke, destitute, lonely and have premature deaths. Still, fucking amazing musicians and artists, which is more than most will ever be. If I had to pick between being a Christian aid worker dedicating my life to selflessly helping those in need or a legendary rockstar who gets to squander millions, make music for a living and bang anyone they want, I certainly know which one I'd pick. As you said, cunts, the lot of us.

Edited by Towelie

I have forgotten how to post images so I'll type a list instead.

1. Abbey Road by The Beatles
2. Layla & Other Assorted Love Songs by Derek & The Dominos.
3. Sticky Fingers by The Rolling Stones.
4. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath by Black Sabbath.
5. Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd.
6. Boston by Boston.
7. A Farewell To Kings by Rush.
8. Use Your Illusion by Guns N' Roses.
9. Pinkerton by Weezer.
10. Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers.
11. Population Override by Buckethead.
12. Demon Days by Gorillaz.
13. Black Holes & Revelations by Muse.
14. Backspacer by Pearl Jam.
15. Wasted Light by Foo Fighters.
16. Nine Lives by Von Hertzen Brothers.
17. World On Fire by Slash.
18. The Night Creeper by Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats.
19. I Still Do by Eric Clapton.