Anyone besides me feel that C.C. Deville is underrated as a guitarist?

Tiffani

I like his playing a lot. C.C. isn't in my very favorites list, but he's good. He is better than what most people give him credit for, in my opinion.  He gets overlooked because of Poison but dude 's got great tone and plays with distinction. If I heard him playing lead or some riff in a song that I had never heard I would know that its him. 

I've seen Poison in concert many times and CC always delivers.

The whole Poison band has so much fun onstage that you always do too.

Yeah, they play the same set but it's just good old rock and roll!

I don't understand why Brett is now touring with his own band but still singing Poison songs.

Rikki Rocket is now cancer free, so Brett needs to get CC and Bobby together again and tour as Poison!

18 hours ago, Slash787 said:

He did some great stuff in the studio, but during live performances its not the same. 

I've only seen Poison live once with KISS. Man, that show was so long ago I don't recall any stand out moments, good or bad and I haven't watched too many of their live performances. I obviously agree with you about his studio work.  Dude can really play his ass off. I like his work on Flesh & Blood in particular. 

9 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I've seen Poison in concert many times and CC always delivers.

The whole Poison band has so much fun onstage that you always do too.

Yeah, they play the same set but it's just good old rock and roll!

I don't understand why Brett is now touring with his own band but still singing Poison songs.

Rikki Rocket is now cancer free, so Brett needs to get CC and Bobby together again and tour as Poison!

I've seen them once and they are a lot of fun to watch for sure. Man, I didn't know that Rikki had cancer...scary! Glad he's better. He has always come across as a laid back, cool cat.