Lenny Kravitz talks GNR on Seth Myers

15 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Talks shows in USA suck so hard. I can't really believe how different they are from European shows

ok i will probably get grief for this cos i'm going to reference Love Actually :lol: but i really liked the part where Billy Mack was interviewed on the talk show. i can't remember the talk show host's name but he was so funny! anyone know if this guy is a real tv show host and if that was a real show they showed Billy on? also the name of said host and show if real? :)

On 7/26/2016 at 1:15 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Wasn't Axl in a bit of a strop during the Paris show anyway? Like the whole way through he's sulking! 

He probably wasn't thrilled about the show being televised live and was probably not sleeping for days at a time. Now they're spacing shows out to rest up (which probably doesn't apply to most of the crew). 

27 minutes ago, dalsh327 said:

He probably wasn't thrilled about the show being televised live and was probably not sleeping for days at a time. Now they're spacing shows out to rest up (which probably doesn't apply to most of the crew). 

Axl wanted to televise every UYI show live so I don't think it's that but more so that rumors said that Stephanie Seymour was cheating on him at the time with Waren Batey.