I made a playlist with everything GNR related on Spotify

Check it out. I put on EVERYTHING I could think of- including a killer Slash jam with B.B. King, Hollywood Rose and Axl singing "Come Together" with Springsteen at RRHOF. Spotify doesn't have the second Snakepit Record, Pawnshop Guitars or Matt Sorum's album on there yet for some reason. 

I really enjoy putting this on shuffle, so I figured I would share with my fellow GNR'ers. 

• Like 1

What about all of Duffs stuff? Believe In Me? Loaded? Neurotic Outsiders?

Edit: not trying to take away from what you have already done here! this is awesome! But i didnt know if you were trying to add everything from all the band memebers side projects

Edited by KeyserSoze

1 minute ago, Radio flyer said:

That is weird. The playlist is over 35 hours long. I don't know...Spotify is weird and new to me so maybe I didn't share it correctly. 

okay  i got it! the trick is to copy the second url and paste it into the search bar on the spotify app 

25 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Did you put that orchestra that plays Use Your Illusion on there? 

Edit: that string quartet playing guns n roses songs 

28 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Did you put that orchestra that plays Use Your Illusion on there? 

Edit: that string quartet playing guns n roses songs 

Yup! 

image.png

1 minute ago, radioflyer said:

I wonder why Slash's Snakepit's second album, "Ain't Life Grand" isn't on Spoitify. It's weird about Gilby Clarke too - his greatest hits are on Spotify but not his most popular album "Pawnshop Guitars", which share a lot of songs. 

Pawnshop Guitars is on apple music.