'Jason Bourne' is a lot like seeing the GNR reunion tour - article by Yahoo Music

I think writers just aren't sure what to think about Axl and Slash. They haven't done any interviews, or said really anything. Their actual on stage interaction has been great imo, no awkward moments yet. But writers seem to want that feud to still exist and some of it might, but so far it's looking like friends reunited versus business partners reunited.

funny connection to make though 

Jason Bourne is now a nostalgia act trying to earn a few bucks while they still can. And it’s still better than most everything in theaters right now.

GNR in a nutshell. Thank you Mr. Mike Ryan, we already knew.

3 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I believe when Duff and Slash attended the London AcDc show to show Axl support proves that their current relationship is healthy.

Yep. It only took $30,000 each to get them to attend for appearances sake when they could have held out for $35,000. 

(I am kidding!)

8 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

GNR in a nutshell. Thank you Mr. Mike Ryan, we already knew.

The "nostalgia act...earn a few bucks" argument is bullshit.  Axl isn't about doing this for the dough.  He already has more money than he can spend.  Axl's history (issues) are well documented.   He's mending fences with old friends and having a blast. Making money- yes , that's what they all do.  Money grab- I'm not buying it.    Those pics and on stage interactions are not fake, rather they are genuine. 

Edited by Original