Nose Job, changed vocals, enunciation

4 hours ago, HeartbreakerWoman said:

All this facial surgery crap is just crap...The guy has a very distinctive, and let's be honest, odd, looking face, and always has:

BRqo4RMCIAELWUL.jpg

LSkkBKfeeC8.jpg

axl.jpeg

115315379-elton-john-inductee-with-prese

2002-axl-rose-2236126.jpg

Mr.jpg

axl-rose-erin-everly.jpg

1989-1991

waxlrosedotcom02236extrqn8.jpg

45081614_700.png

Early 90s

Edgqi_JFy_EK8.jpg

2000:

f1_Eb_IDZ_1.jpg

AxlTransform1.jpg

download.jpg

12f0535c.jpg

653104308.jpg

2010s

374327_313269845361030_118105248210825_1

Axl-Rose-Plastic-Surgery-Before-and-Afte

Great work there. All these pictures clearly show that his facial structure is the same it's always been. He's just older and/or fatter in various pictures.

And I'm quoting the entire post because it should be on every page for the people hallucinating nose jobs and stuff.

• Like 1

I do think Axl had some serious health issues between circa 1999 and 2003 or 2004 (hard to say, we didn't see or hear him in 03-05). He a) sounded weird, b) looked weird. Don't know about the nose, however, I think it already got kinda pointy back in 2002, so it could have been associated with whatever facial changes he might have gone through.
On the other hand, I would be careful with the "hair implants", as he didn't really have any. He had braids/cornrows, and that's just plastic stuff braided there, but it's not implanted into your skin – and once you get rid of the braids, it goes with them. So no real implants.
But all in all, the originator of this thread is right – he did sound differently in interviews over the years.
You shouldn't forget he did some drugs back then and, above all, he used to smoke and drink a lot. That can change your voice.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Frey said:

Great work there. All these pictures clearly show that his facial structure is the same it's always been. He's just older and/or fatter in various pictures.

And I'm quoting the entire post because it should be on every page for the people hallucinating nose jobs and stuff.

Yes, this post should be singled out and pinned somewhere.

Every time one of these nuts come here with their crazy theories we show them this and save a lot of time and forum space :P

10 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

So? That doesn't mean they can't look wider.

I dont think they cant get wider than they already were. Only because of aging, which is actually the reason.

------------

Anyway, this is so ridiculous... People dont even think what they're saying:

Why would Axl get a nosejob to end up with his nose still looking big, long and with wide nostrils? :facepalm:

In theory, you get a nosejob in order to have it look better, reduce it, or to fix some breathing problem.

None gets a nosejob to have their nostrils look WIDER or the point of it looking down instead of looking up :rofl-lol:

Edited by killuridols

1 minute ago, jamillos said:

I do think Axl had some serious health issues between circa 1999 and 2003 or 2004 (hard to say, we didn't see or hear him in 03-05). He a) sounded weird, b) looked weird. Don't know about the nose, however, I think it already got kinda pointy back in 2002, so it could have been associated with whatever facial changes he might have gone through.
On the other hand, I would be careful with the "hair implants", as he didn't really have any. He had braids/cornrows, and that's just plastic stuff braided there, but it's not implanted into your skin – and once you get rid of the braids, it goes with them. So no real implants.
But all in all, the originator of this thread is right – he did sound differently in interviews over the years.
You shouldn't forget he did some drugs back then and, above all, he used to smoke and drink a lot. That can change your voice.

my theory is still that he started transitioning to become a woman 

axl-may.jpgBruce-Jenner-net-worth.jpg

1604h8j.jpg

2 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Wow. Mustaine doesn't look like that anymore. :lol: He actually aged quite badly I think, compared to our Axl.

Btw who's that woman in the equation?

Charlize Theron (!)  as Aileen Wuornos in the movie Monster. Very good film, worth watching. 

2 minutes ago, pinkforgirls said:

Charlize Theron (!)  as Aileen Wuornos in the movie Monster. Very good film, worth watching. 

I haven't watched (I know I should), but I sure have seen her pics floating on the internet from that movie, and no wonder she looks familiar lol.

if his voice is not as low it is I am sure a testosterone issue, maybe some health thing, maybe just a natural sign of getting older, your testosterone is known to get lower as you are older

No, there was no nose job...he botoxed and lifted his face though.

The voice changed because his new band played much higher than slash and co...Axl admitted at China Expo that he sang higher in the CD era to protect his voice + the different band... and of course he got older and his voice was a bit ruined as well...

And don't forget....redheads don't age that well...only if your name is Angie everhart.

Mick Hucknall 2016: looks like a rotten pumpkin from last Halloween.

mick-hucknall-net-worth1.jpg

Edited by maxpax

3 hours ago, Babooshka said:

And what is irrational about work on his nose?

Cos there's no nose job and you don't have a valid argument/proof of that?

How about this: I think Axl has 2 penis. One is sided down, the other is always to the left. The one on the left have magical powers, can sing with rasp like a motherfucker.

11 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

How about this: I think Axl has 2 penis. One is sided down, the other is always to the left. The one on the left have magical powers, can sing with rasp like a motherfucker.

that would explain why he can put up with so many models in one night :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jamillos said:

I agree.

About the hair: IF he ever had hair implants (which is doubtful), it was as early as 1989-1990 (because in some early videos, when he had his hair teased up, looks like there was something with his hairline, although the rest of his head was full of thick hair). Possible health problems between 1999-2002 may have thinned his hair and the cornrows may have caused some damage as well.  Nonetheless, his hair now is natural, thinned and discoloured by age (I point it because some claim that it isn't).

Edited by Blackstar

7 hours ago, vloors said:

Stop complaining about looks and appreciate that we have one of the greatest singers back to performing at a level we havnt heard in years. He sounds great and looks happy.

People like you are the reason people have low self esteem and suffer from depression.

He looks fine for a middle aged guy. He looks in better shape then most 50+ year olds. Get off the wacky tabaccy and dont judge you superficial judgemental wankers.

:sleeper:

You don't get to tell what others can say or not and at the same time call people "superficial judgmental wankers."

If you don't like the topic that is being discussed, ignore it.  The tiring, old "crusade" of "enjoy what we have and stop hating!" has never worked, it never will.

if one of you guys could record your voice when you are 20-25 years old then re-record when you are 50+ YES your voice changes a bit over age. And U can't look like a fit twenty year old your whole life. :facepalm:

I don't even know why i read this kind of threads anymore lol