Why's the band determined not to release new music?

11 hours ago, AlterL said:

Maybe, just maybe it doesn't make sense right now, I mean they're doing a tour right now out of Slash's come back, then comes AFD 30's anniversary that's two world tours right there, but after that happens, they will probably release another album just so they can tour it. I know I hate it to, but is not so uncommon, SoundGarden first reunited in 2010 and they only released an album in 2012, I haven't been following them but I think there's still no follow up for it right now. 

Maybe, just maybe it doesn't make sense right now, I mean they're doing a tour right now out of Slash's come back, then comes AFD 30's anniversary that's two world tours right there, but after that happens, they will probably release another album just so they can tour it. I know I hate it to, but is not so uncommon, SoundGarden first reunited in 2010 and they only released an album in 2012, I haven't been following them but I think there's still no follow up for it right now. 

They're working on the follow up right now.

They didn't have a chance yet, did they?

When did you see a major band put a record before tour!?

The line up now is not a definite one, don't expect them do AFD tour w/o Izzy as permanent member - won't happen

After that, don't expect Izzy to leave.

Once that happens, don't expect Ferrer to stay as sole Ax member, Sorum or Adler, depending on Adler's state, only then expect a new record.

This is all just intro. Things need be resolved first.

22 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Wishing it were C but in reality, I'd lean towards A & B 

Hopefully Slash & Duff's inclusion on said tracks will lighten the "burden" of being the sole target of criticism.  Hopefully they can find their way into a studio in between tour legs.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ThERoveR said:

the Great problem is the crisis of modern discography. They can make more money with the tour. How many copies could a new GNR album sell?

Definitely less than Chinese Democracy.

Edited by Silent Jay

13 hours ago, ThERoveR said:

the Great problem is the crisis of modern discography. They can make more money with the tour. How many copies could a new GNR album sell?

Exactly,  would they make enough money off of a new album to make It worth while? They certainly do not need new music to move tickets.

Edited by ironmt