Behind The Scenes: Guns N' Roses at the Georgia Dome

Wow! Really cool lead!

It does help clarify the Axl/DC situation a little better. The part about him not wanting to drop the hint on any potential surprises is eye brow raising, but also potentially setting some up for dissapointment. 

2 hours ago, Ecocide said:

I love reading stuff like this. At the end he said it's designed to be scaled down. I hope they continue it into U.S. arenas sometime next year. 

get rid of big screens on the sides and it would probably fit an arena. I was at the Bell Centre shortly after the show in Toronto and that was my guess while I was there.

Just need to make sure they don't make the same mistake Kiss did during their reunion, they toured for like two years and hit literally every single no name town you can think of. When they came back with Psycho Cyrus just a year later most of the general public didn't give a shit anymore.

Edited by fallglimmer
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Thanks for posting this @killuridols me love you long time :lol:

These are the kind of threads I really like to see on the forum. Nice, positive, clear, interesting information

Especially that the band is in it for the long haul because that means A) More and more likely there will be new music.  B) New Zealand confirmed.  C) illuminati confirmed.

aww thank you!

when I read this I thought the info Opie gave was interesting and we have not heard before! :heart:

This is interesting, thank you, @killuridols oh, how age change us, Axl is arriving at the show's site before the others :rofl-lol: and it's nice to know they hang together before the show and all the information about AXL/DC, thank you Opie of taking care of Axl

• Like 1

Love this-- "all three members of the classic line-up (Axl, Slash and Duff) all had equal input in construction of the band’s current stage".  It's not Axl dictating, it's truly the 3 of them working together.