Axl supposedly parties with models, actors after MetLife show

Axl supposedly partied with a couple models and actors after GNRs sunday show at MetLife at Club Never Never on 14th street. 

“Axl hung out talking to people,” says a source. “A lot of the models were the skinny, mercenary type. Axl likes pretty girls, but ones who are intelligent. He’s like the anti-Leonardo DiCaprio.”

We’re told the rocker, whose face looked strangely different, and bassist Duff McKagan mingled with non-mercenary models Lily Donaldson, Caroline Winberg, Valery Kaufman and Rianne ten Haken, and actor Dean Winters. They partied late while the band’s tour bus was helpfully parked outside.

http://pagesix.com/2016/07/26/axl-rose-parties-with-models-after-guns-n-roses-show/

• Like 1

We’re told the rocker, whose face looked strangely different, and bassist Duff McKagan mingled with non-mercenary models Lily Donaldson, Caroline Winberg, Valery Kaufman and Rianne ten Haken, and actor Dean Winters. They partied late while the band’s tour bus was helpfully parked outside.

Duff? :suspicious:

29 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Axl supposedly partied with a couple models and actors after GNRs sunday show at MetLife at Club Never Never on 14th street. 

“Axl hung out talking to people,” says a source. “A lot of the models were the skinny, mercenary type. Axl likes pretty girls, but ones who are intelligent. He’s like the anti-Leonardo DiCaprio.”

http://pagesix.com/2016/07/26/axl-rose-parties-with-models-after-guns-n-roses-show/

the only name i recognize other than Axl and Duff's  is Dean Winters. loved him on 30 Rock and as the spokesman for the Allstate commecials where he is Mayhem...funny guy!

5 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

the only name i recognize other than Axl and Duff's  is Dean Winters. loved him on 30 Rock and as the spokesman for the Allstate commecials where he is Mayhem...funny guy!

"I've already had like 4 babies"

just thinking about that makes me start laughing 

• Like 1

WTF? The source was not joking when said Axl's face looked different, don't tell me you did something to your face, Axl. Someone tell me it's just a 'bad face day', just like the 'bad hair day'. Please.

Edited by Rickodez

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

This thread is almost as shit as the women thread 

Probably because it's not news. It's like saying "hey a gentleman with a big belly was seen outside of McDonald's eating a Big Mac" 

2 hours ago, cheesecake said:

I thought there would be pictures. 

How funny is it that there aren't pics...?? 

I guess we have a story! 

4 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

4 hours ago, SeBaZ said:

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

Caroline Winberg

Valery Kaufman

:blink::o Where is SASHA??? :lol: