Axl supposedly parties with models, actors after MetLife show

WTF are you people on about? He looks just the same as he always does.

And he wears eyeliner (and even other stuff) all the time. On stage, in all the fan pictures I've ever seen of him,... I think he doesn't leave his hotel room before putting on some eyeliner like some woman who doesn't leave the house before putting on make-up. :lol::facepalm:

• Like 2

I imagine GNR after parties are as much for the (often famous and rich themselves) guests as they are for the band. Imagine their disappointment in getting an invite to one only to find it full of 'ordinary' people. Cue countless articles about Axl et al losing their status and star power.

I bet in reality most nights he wants to go back to his room, drink hot chocolate and watch GoT. :lol:

it seems to me those kind of afterparties have become a sort of boring routine, something he's not into anymore but he feels obligated to do them. I bet Axl would prefer to spend his free time in another way and with different people. And I'm happy Duff was there,it means he's taking care of Axl.

2 hours ago, alfierose said:

I imagine GNR after parties are as much for the (often famous and rich themselves) guests as they are for the band. Imagine their disappointment in getting an invite to one only to find it full of 'ordinary' people. Cue countless articles about Axl et al losing their status and star power.

I bet in reality most nights he wants to go back to his room, drink hot chocolate and watch GoT. :lol:

1 hour ago, starlight said:

it seems to me those kind of afterparties have become a sort of boring routine, something he's not into anymore but he feels obligated to do them. I bet Axl would prefer to spend his free time in another way and with different people. And I'm happy Duff was there,it means he's taking care of Axl.

I think you're spot on with that.

And remember, he's a big fan of Netflix and said it needs to exist in his perfect vision of the world, so chilling in his room and watching TV shows is probably exactly what he wants to do :lol:

And the mention of Duff being there was the best thing about that article. I'm really glad to hear that.

3 hours ago, Frey said:

WTF are you people on about? He looks just the same as he always does.

And he wears eyeliner (and even other stuff) all the time. On stage, in all the fan pictures I've ever seen of him,... I think he doesn't leave his hotel room before putting on some eyeliner like some woman who doesn't leave the house before putting on make-up. :lol::facepalm:

Seriously. Axl looks just like he always does and he wears make up all the fucking time. And he has been doing that for years. It's not like it's something new.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, starlight said:

That is sad. But he could stop it if he wanted, right?

What sucks the most is that when you read what those models post on their IG, they are always thanking the Lebeis for the opportunity :facepalm:

Sounds like Axl is some peace of meat or animal in a zoo where all these idiot can go "watch" him and see if he's real or not, then have his photo taken with the "lion" :rolleyes:

I really don't know what's the use of all this boring VIP shit they do. Or like when Andrei picks girls from the crowd to go backstage and spend 4 hours talking and drinking with Axl.

What is boring about it is that it is always the same kind of people, only women, only young women who are barely legal.... I can see why a guy like Axl would be interesting for them to hang out with but for him? What does he get in reward? Or is it only about him, talking like a grandpa to his grandchildren? 

The cool thing about chatting with people is sharing stories, listening to others, not just you in the middle, like a teacher or preacher and the rest listening like idiots.

This whole thing is so fucked up that it makes me mad. For the long time I know this been going on, I swear I would prefer watching You Tube all day long instead of something so superficial like this.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, killuridols said:

What sucks the most is that when you read what those models post on their IG, they are always thanking the Lebeis for the opportunity :facepalm:

Sounds like Axl is some peace of meat or animal in a zoo where all these idiot can go "watch" him and see if he's real or not, then have his photo taken with the "lion" :rolleyes:

I really don't know what's the use of all this boring VIP shit they do. Or like when Andrei picks girls from the crowd to go backstage and spend 4 hours talking and drinking with Axl.

What is boring about it is that it is always the same kind of people, only women, only young women who are barely legal.... I can see why a guy like Axl would be interesting for them to hang out with but for him? What does he get in reward? Or is it only about him, talking like a grandpa to his grandchildren? 

The cool thing about chatting with people is sharing stories, listening to others, not just you in the middle, like a teacher or preacher and the rest listening like idiots.

This whole thing is so fucked up that it makes me mad. For the long time I know this been going on, I swear I would prefer watching You Tube all day long instead of something so superficial like this.

Are you mad that you are not model and Axl don't give a fuck about you? Like any guy he likes pretty girls, and i'm sure he don't care that they are attention whores because his reward for those pictures and hanging with them is good old sex and then best part he will never see them again. It's life of most rock musicians so I don't see news here.

• Like 2

Alright, when i posted this in here, i was hoping maybe our CSI: MYGNR team could figure out if it was true or not. Thats why i kept the title at supposedly. I didnt expect for it too be answered so quickly :P

There was a time (no pun intended) where Axl never showed up anywhere and "sources" where telling everyone who would listen they "saw" Axl with no proof. 

Crazy how some people can truly believe its common place for the hermit Axl Rose to show up in clubs night after night, but cant get over the fact that Slash is plying Chinese Democracy songs. 

The hate is real :lol:

54 minutes ago, KURT19 said:

Axl supposedly parties with models, actors after MetLife show

Why the fuck wouldn't he?!

A more disturbing story would be: Axl doesn't party with models, actors after MetLife show

45 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

Are you mad that you are not model and Axl don't give a fuck about you? Like any guy he likes pretty girls, and i'm sure he don't care that they are attention whores because his reward for those pictures and hanging with them is good old sex and then best part he will never see them again. It's life of most rock musicians so I don't see news here.

:facepalm:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DexAxl said:

I never said this was "news" to me :rolleyes:

Been following this band for most of the time they've been active and inactive and I know how he is. But after what? 25 years of seeing him doing the same shit, even I got myself bored of it and I'm sure a lot of the men who do that, at some point, also get bored of it and want something different for their lives.

And I already know Axl doesn't give a fuck about me. Looks like you're the best news deliverer of this place.

10 minutes ago, CheapJon said:

Caroline Winberg is the same swedish model Axl was partying with in Stockholm 2006 where he bit that security guards leg. They've been friends for at least ten years.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=65958.0

wow that's a great find! :thumbsup:

"She talks about how they met at some karaoke club, Sweet Child O Mine was her favorite song, he came over from the table next to hers and asked politely if he could sing it but "like a teenage brat" she said " Dude no way, this is my song" He asked once more and she got pissed and said "This is my fucking song, I always sing it and it's my birthday"  He looked at her with a kind smile and said "but, but I wrote it. She looked at him, "his pale skin and his dreadlocks and all I could say was. What the fuck happened to your hair?" They have been friends ever since.
She mentions that she was with him when he bit the guard in Sweden, Had been to over 20 GNR concerts. Was on stage in Barcelona and got in a fight with Seb Bach because he thought she and her friend was in his way. That she had been nagging on Axl to sing Don't Cry til he did it. Having him over to a dinner party where he "of course showed up 5 hours late".

She's ending it with saying that those who have read biographies and stories in the press don't understand what a wonderful and kind person he is. how he's traveling around the world with Beta and has helped Vanessa and Fernando a lot and that they really love each other like a family (Axl and the Lebeis). She's very happy to have been a very small part of their lives."

• Like 4

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

Bud, they are freaking rock stars and that's what they do and have always done....lol.  And the reason they pick chicks out of the audience is because they are heterosexuals...lol. 

Chances are they do hook up with some of them...and that's rock n' roll....not sure why you seem to come across as being jealous about it or not understanding it...lol....it's 100% normal and 100% part of rock culture and always has been.

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Bud, they are freaking rock stars and that's what they do and have always done....lol.  And the reason they pick chicks out of the audience is because they are heterosexuals...lol. 

Chances are they do hook up with some of them...and that's rock n' roll....not sure why you seem to come across as being jealous about it or not understanding it...lol....it's 100% normal and 100% part of rock culture and always has been.

Just because they are rockstars it doesnt mean they don't have feelings or can't aspire to have better relationships for their lives. Slash and Duff are rockstars too and they seem to have settled down in that regards :shrugs:

Maybe I expressed myself wrong or wrote half of my thoughts in the post you quoted me (English is not my native language and sometimes I think I make sense but I don't) because when I mentioned the girl picking from the crowd, there's another side to it, as I have read the stories told by some of the girls who got to hang out with him and most of them have described those instances like just chatting, sharing drinks, listening to Axl's stories and that's it. None of them said they had sex with him after that, but I know very well they could be lying or hiding that information.

It's not that I don't understand the situation. My comment was in response to what @starlight said about Axl looking bored in those pictures with the models, probably because these meetings have become a boring routine for him. If you had read how the conversation developed first, you wouldn't be judging me or assuming that I am jealous, which seems to be the easier and faster way to give shit to someone who may have a different view of the human condition and the world than you.

I'm not jealous because I am an adult and mature person who knows her limitations and is completely aware of her position and situation. I will never have access to a person like Axl Rose, that I am pretty aware of. I don't even live in the same country than him. I dont belong or work in environments related to what he does. I am not a friend of the Lebeis and I don't have the means, financially speaking, to get even close to him so why would I waste my time being "jealous"? I have never felt jealousy in my life for anything or anyone. Whatever I wanted I worked hard and got it. And usually, I don't desire what others have, since my desires, wishes and goals are oftenly pretty uncommon and non-mainstream.

Edited by killuridols