Axl supposedly parties with models, actors after MetLife show

48 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

lol...you are being extremely defensive...so yeah, you sound jealous...lol.

Axl is single...so yeah, him hanging out with Super Models and groupies is exactly what he should be doing...lol.

He should be ripping their panties off and making them all scream louder than Jamie lee Curtis in Halloween. Give em a spank uncle Axl come on!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Just because they are rockstars it doesnt mean they don't have feelings or can't aspire to have better relationships for their lives. Slash and Duff are rockstars too and they seem to have settled down in that regards :shrugs:

Maybe I expressed myself wrong or wrote half of my thoughts in the post you quoted me (English is not my native language and sometimes I think I make sense but I don't) because when I mentioned the girl picking from the crowd, there's another side to it, as I have read the stories told by some of the girls who got to hang out with him and most of them have described those instances like just chatting, sharing drinks, listening to Axl's stories and that's it. None of them said they had sex with him after that, but I know very well they could be lying or hiding that information.

It's not that I don't understand the situation. My comment was in response to what @starlight said about Axl looking bored in those pictures with the models, probably because these meetings have become a boring routine for him. If you had read how the conversation developed first, you wouldn't be judging me or assuming that I am jealous, which seems to be the easier and faster way to give shit to someone who may have a different view of the human condition and the world than you.

I'm not jealous because I am an adult and mature person who knows her limitations and is completely aware of her position and situation. I will never have access to a person like Axl Rose, that I am pretty aware of. I don't even live in the same country than him. I dont belong or work in environments related to what he does. I am not a friend of the Lebeis and I don't have the means, financially speaking, to get even close to him so why would I waste my time being "jealous"? I have never felt jealousy in my life for anything or anyone. Whatever I wanted I worked hard and got it. And usually, I don't desire what others have, since my desires, wishes and goals are oftenly pretty uncommon and non-mainstream.

It's useless to try to make a point with some people on here. All they come up with is: lol you're jealous.. lol rockstar...Axl spank them 20 years models lol

• Like 2

People seem to have a hard time understanding that rock culture could and should change over time. When we use the phrase "it's rock n roll", we talk about pushing limits. It's not pushing limits when it's been done for decades on end. It becomes old, cliche, conventional. 

Same goes for people. Only very simple people can get kicks from the same things for 30 years. I think most people here would like to think Axl is more complex and intellectual than that, hence the disappointment. Look at someone like Duff. Still a total rockstar but he is all a about the respect for his (model) wife, and his daughter is a fucking punk rocker herself now. That's very rock n roll to me. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, gnr>everything said:

Must be nice to be at the point where you're as bored as he looks by having your picture taken with a model. :lol:

not to be mean but a lot of models are not the brightest bulbs in the chandelier so i'm guessing their conversations aren't exactly scintillating ;)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Changes said:

People seem to have a hard time understanding that rock culture could and should change over time. When we use the phrase "it's rock n roll", we talk about pushing limits. It's not pushing limits when it's been done for decades on end. It becomes old, cliche, conventional. 

Same goes for people. Only very simple people can get kicks from the same things for 30 years. I think most people here would like to think Axl is more complex and intellectual than that, hence the disappointment. Look at someone like Duff. Still a total rockstar but he is all a about the respect for his (model) wife, and his daughter is a fucking punk rocker herself now. That's very rock n roll to me. 

You're very on point and correct. Maybe that's why we don't have real rock bands anymore. Rock has stagnated with its culture, its messages, it used to be a place for counterculture and revolution. Now it's just a comfort zone for lazy musicians.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

LOL mate, this sentence is so cringe worthy it made my penis curl up.

Also, Jamie Lee Curtis is overrated and unattractive, don't you think?

I'm not your mate. Im concerned that it wasn't too difficult for your penis to do that :P 

And Jamie lee is fine with a bag over her head, compromise and respect for oneself allows for that

9 minutes ago, toroymoi said:

Why, because they're models?

Well, yeah. I know that most of them have their a-levels, etc. But seriously...most of them are damn superficial and the talk with them is simply stupid. Maybe i'm wrong, but I doubt that these girls are gnr fans...they are just there for the hashtags, fame, gnr jackets, party..

1 minute ago, maxpax said:

Well, yeah. I know that most of them have their a-levels, etc. But seriously...most of them are damn superficial and the talk with them is simply stupid. Maybe i'm wrong, but I doubt that these girls are gnr fans...they are just there for the hashtags, fame, gnr jackets, party..

How many models do you know? Just because they work in a field centred on looks, doesn't mean that's all they have to offer. Also, you can't predict who will be fans of what. Your entire post is just full of stereotypes and assumptions.

7 minutes ago, Kickingthehabit said:

I'm sure they wanted to ask Slash about Mixolydian scales and not just suck his cock because he's famous.

I was just arguing against the point that 'model=dumb'.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, toroymoi said:

I was just arguing against the point that 'model=dumb'.

And what a GROUNDBREAKING feminist adult opinion you have! What's next? Refusing to adhere to the narrow parameters of gender pronouns? Continue to wow us with your insanely obvious points!

It's okay to laugh at a few dumb bimbos. They're at a fucking Guns N' Roses party. It's not exactly a Richard Dawkins conference.

Just now, toroymoi said:

What a pleasant person you are. Congrats on being a condescending prick.

And what you've done is indulged in a form of narcissism known as "image crafting," chiming in with an opinion we’ve heard at least a thousand times. Not all models are stupid. Great work, Social Justice Warrior!!! You're smart and you can say adult things!

7 minutes ago, bigpoop said:

I would bet he doesn't even know what that is.

I'm sure a guitar player with 30+ years experience has never spent a day or two fucking around with jazz scales. Can you walk and chew bubble-gum at the same time? Hard to imagine.