Axl supposedly parties with models, actors after MetLife show

1 minute ago, Kickingthehabit said:

And what you've done is indulged in a form of narcissism known as "image crafting," chiming in with an opinion we’ve heard at least a thousand times. Not all models are stupid. Great work, Social Justice Warrior!!! You're smart and you can say adult things!

The attitude you're exhibiting isn't making you sound as intelligent or funny as you seem to think. It's pretty much just desperate and sad.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, toroymoi said:

How many models do you know? Just because they work in a field centred on looks, doesn't mean that's all they have to offer. Also, you can't predict who will be fans of what. Your entire post is just full of stereotypes and assumptions.

I was just arguing against the point that 'model=dumb'.

I think calling them 'dumb' is the same as calling them 'intelligent'. There is no basis to say label them either one or the other.

The article says Axl hangs out with models who are "intelligent, not the mercenary type". The whole sentence is full of shit. Being a mercenary doesn't have anything to do with being dumb or intelligent. You could be an intelligent mercenary or a dumb one, lol.

Intelligence is a broad concept, as we know there are different types of intelligence. How do you determine the intelligence of a couple girls socializing with a mature man in a night club?

Unless it was Axl who called them intelligent and non-mercenary (something he seems to be concerned about), I'm not sure how the person who wrote the article could infer these girls are "the intelligent, non-mercenary types":shrugs:

32 minutes ago, toroymoi said:

The attitude you're exhibiting isn't making you sound as intelligent or funny as you seem to think. It's pretty much just desperate and sad.

ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
  1. 1.
    (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

34 minutes ago, Kickingthehabit said:

And what you've done is indulged in a form of narcissism known as "image crafting," chiming in with an opinion we’ve heard at least a thousand times. Not all models are stupid. Great work, Social Justice Warrior!!! You're smart and you can say adult things!

How is this different than all the people who felt the need to chime in and say that the models probably weren't smart? Like we haven't heard that at least a thousand times either?

3 minutes ago, gnr>everything said:

How is this different than all the people who felt the need to chime in and say that the models probably weren't smart? Like we haven't heard that at least a thousand times either?

Did you even read the original post? Smart , mercenary models. Jesus Christ. Is it so inappropriate to laugh at the banality of someone attempting to turn this into a legitimate discussion. 

• Like 2

Already had to remove some posts. Anything off topic, insulting another user or quoting someone to reply to an old insult will also be removed and a warning point will be issued.

As stated previously; it might be time for everyone to calm down a tad.

5 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

LOL @  some of Axl's ex groupies crying about him hanging out with models and other groupies in this thread.  :lol:

i remember seeing him somewhere ( not sure where or even when it was other than i'm sure it was during the time of NuGuns ) and he was surrounded by hot girls in the back of a limo. i love Axl  but instead of being jealous i was like cool Axl's still got it! and now that he's looking so fine why shouldn't he be with beautiful women? i don't think he's going to marry one, i do think he's enjoying being seen with them and maybe boink one or more of them! :rofl-lol:

Sooooo.... Guns fans are happy that Axl is kicking major ass onstage and is back to acting like the biggest rock star on the planet... But criticize him for partying with hot chicks until all hours??? That's what I'm getting from skimming thru this shit show... :facepalm: 

Axl's the only original Gunner who's never let his partying get out of control. I hope he is banging models in the filthiest orgies you can imagine...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DexAxl said:

Are you mad that you are not model and Axl don't give a fuck about you? Like any guy he likes pretty girls, and i'm sure he don't care that they are attention whores because his reward for those pictures and hanging with them is good old sex and then best part he will never see them again. It's life of most rock musicians so I don't see news here.

no I think that like @killuridols and many others think that Axl is better than that - he's deeper than that and that's not just some wishful thinking that we'll have a chance with him. We just want the best for him. We'd love nothing more to know he was happy and fulfilled. That lifestyle is like fast food, it's not nourishing for the soul. I'm gonna shut up now and check out the periscope show.

5 minutes ago, annablue said:

no I think that like @killuridols and many others think that Axl is better than that - he's deeper than that and that's not just some wishful thinking that we'll have a chance with him. We just want the best for him. We'd love nothing more to know he was happy and fulfilled. That lifestyle is like fast food, it's not nourishing for the soul. I'm gonna shut up now and check out the periscope show.

ah, leave it Anna Blue :)

None of this bitter people are worth our time or try to explain anything to them. They get their kicks from trying to hurt others or insult them, they couldnt care less if Axl lives or dies.

This is like talking to a wall.

1 hour ago, Ak1nney said:

I used to wonder too, but I think it's just black eyelashes vs the rest of his hair being a lighter color these days due to age.

He's been wearing eye liner for years now. Just on some days he wears it heavier.

Since he reads this forum, I'm gonna give a shout out to him "HEY AXL, STOP IT ALREADY WITH THE EYELINER. YOU LOOK LIKE A DEER LOST IN A CITY".

He looks great these days when he adopts the less is more style. 

Well, who cares anyway. What's important, he sounds great most of the time. And improving every.single.time. :thumbsup::headbang: