List of GNR songs, never released on a Live DVD

From AFD: Out Ta Get Me, My Michelle, Think About You, You're Crazy, Anything Goes.  

From GNR lies: Reckless Life, One in a Million.

From UYI1: Right Next Door To Hell, Dust N' Bones, Perfect Crime, You Ain't the First, Back Off Bitch, The Garden, Garden of Eden, Don't Damn Me, Bad Apples, Dead Horse, Coma.  

From UYI2: 14 Years, Yesterdays, Get in the Ring, Shotgun Blues, Breakdown, Locomotive, My World.

From TSI: All songs, except attitude.

From Chinese democracy: Shackler's Revenge, If the World, There Was a Time, Scraped, Riad N' the Bedouins, Sorry, I.R.S, Madagascar, Prostitute.

41 minutes ago, comboguns said:

From AFD: Out Ta Get Me, My Michelle, Think About You, You're Crazy, Anything Goes.  

From GNR lies: Reckless Life, One in a Million.

From UYI1: Right Next Door To Hell, Dust N' Bones, Perfect Crime, You Ain't the First, Back Off Bitch, The Garden, Garden of Eden, Don't Damn Me, Bad Apples, Dead Horse, Coma.  

From UYI2: 14 Years, Yesterdays, Get in the Ring, Shotgun Blues, Breakdown, Locomotive, My World.

From TSI: All songs, except attitude.

From Chinese democracy: Shackler's Revenge, If the World, There Was a Time, Scraped, Riad N' the Bedouins, Sorry, I.R.S, Madagascar, Prostitute.

I bought Live in Chicago years ago.. 

Gunsn_Roses_-_1992_Chicago_09.04.1992.jp

I swear (down) this has Coma; I bought it, it was released..

Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

It's a bootleg, snakes

Damn you High Street and mainstream online retailing outlets and wherever else I've seen that DVD!.. Damn you! :lol: j/k...

2 sides... In 2007 or whenever my buddy worked for a small publisher Sutton way (I think) (Or maybe I think that because that was more his way) but... He had a job somewhere, in 'some guys house' where he'd sit at a computer all day and research and write the (probably just the UK publication) backs of all these DVDs for some, some publisher... And one day out of no where he had a lot of respect (Emo, massive, I mean, massive (not in body frame) but fandom... My friend of... 5'6 to be fair... Fall Out Boy fan club member, as Awesome as it is, 2006, or whenever that was.. Him with that band... He... Still dwarfed them! All of them... THEY ARE SHORT! Fall Out Boy (though cool and rock) are like Hobbits, j/k... But yeah, he came at me, he's a cool guy, guitarist, singer, head on his shoulders etc.. With a newfound respect about Guns N' Roses finding out all these things at his job that day about them them like he would any other band but was impressed with them and told me, his buddy/Biggest Slash in Town 'j/k' - that they were the biggest selling bands from America by far or all around the world, or, something or somethings really impressed him that day about Guns N' Roses, I was like 'well duh :P' when he told me his new found revelations but it was cool, it was neat.. AND / flip side / I bought a bootleg/pirate copy of Paris 1992... I bought knowing it was fake, but I did not care, there it was, on DVD, until I got it, played and was like ffs. - Alas, still no Paris 1992 Guns N' Roses DVD, thing was the correct thing and everything, just played like Rooney/played like shit. 

Edited by Snake-Pit

14 minutes ago, Snake-Pit said:

Damn you High Street and mainstream online retailing outlets and wherever else I've seen that DVD!.. Damn you! :lol: j/k...

2 sides... In 2007 or whenever my buddy worked for a small publisher Sutton way (I think) (Or maybe I think that because that was more his way) but... He had a job somewhere, in 'some guys house' where he'd sit at a computer all day and research and write the (probably just the UK publication) backs of all these DVDs for some, some publisher... And one day out of no where he had a lot of respect (Emo, massive, I mean, massive (not in body frame) but fandom... My friend of... 5'6 to be fair... Fall Out Boy fan club member, as Awesome as it is, 2006, or whenever that was.. Him with that band... He... Still dwarfed them! All of them... THEY ARE SHORT! Fall Out Boy (though cool and rock) are like Hobbits, j/k... But yeah, he came at me, he's a cool guy, guitarist, singer, head on his shoulders etc.. With a newfound respect about Guns N' Roses finding out all these things at his job that day about them them like he would any other band but was impressed with them and told me, his buddy/Biggest Slash in Town 'j/k' - that they were the biggest selling bands from America by far or all around the world, or, something or somethings really impressed him that day about Guns N' Roses, I was like 'well duh :P' when he told me his new found revelations but it was cool, it was neat.. AND / flip side / I bought a bootleg/pirate copy of Paris 1992... I bought knowing it was fake, but I did not care, there it was, on DVD, until I got it, played and was like ffs. - Alas, still no Paris 1992 Guns N' Roses DVD, thing was the correct thing and everything, just played like Rooney/played like shit. 

I have no idea what 90% of this post says, but if you're looking for a DVD of Paris 92, send me a PM and I'd be happy to sort you out.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gnr>everything said:

I have no idea what 90% of this post says, but if you're looking for a DVD of Paris 92, send me a PM and I'd be happy to sort you out.

It's been a long day, even I got lost in that sea of that when he was employed by this publisher to write the backs of DVDs about popular artists, I think stuff like... Those GN'R DVDs that regurgitate their biography, then get sold as Guns N' Roses DVDs (not their LIVE shows or music videos)... And all these different bands/acts have these DVDs about them and my friend at one point used to have to come up with the info of the product, I think he loved his job.

Edited by Snake-Pit

DVDs like St. Louis (Riot Show) or Chicago I think are... Cheap cashing in of the Guns N' Roses license.

Over Bootlegs of Paris, which are just bootlegs; and not a Guns N' Roses DVD; But a Guns N' Roses FAKE...

Edited by Snake-Pit