Better Promo Single

I've got a Better promo cd too. Good luck with the Street of Dreams cd man, let me know which pit of unicorns and gold coins you find that in :lol:

I've got a few rare cds/singles, haven't bought many since I got a red hand cd tho, it was the highest thing on my wishlist so I've taken a bit of a 'collection break' since then lol

39 minutes ago, NicoRourke said:

I so want that one, but I'm afraid of buying something online only to find out its a fake or damaged item :-/

Yea, I get that. I never thought I'd actually get one but saw one for hundreds less than they're normally listed for so just went for it. Now if it ever gets officially released I might be annoyed, but otherwise I'm happy, don't think it's fake and it arrived undamaged lol :D 

• Like 1

On ‎27‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 8:30 PM, Night Drive Lonelinessl said:

somebody selling the street of dreams promo cd sent me the radio edit street of dreams version. it's duration is 4:21. it sounds pretty cool as a radio edit!

Would you mind sending it to me? :heart:

no way I would sell. I listened to the better promo single. came in mail today. I gotta tell ya. sounds bittersweet. because the promo radio single disc version circulated through radio stations sounds hotter and better than the better we hear on the full Chinese democracy cd! the better promo radio single is hot! too bad it's not 2008 right now for better better! 

• Like 1

When the single started playing on the radio in a few cities (according to posters on this site at the time) I called and asked a local rock station to play it. The lady said they would for sure... I waited/listened like 3 hrs (I was running a lot of errands in the car that day anyway) or more and they never played it. Sons of bitches.

Hey guys. Sorry if this drags the topic in a little different direction, but I thought this might be a good place to ask. I was messing around on YouTube and found this: https://youtu.be/fhY1N5AAMrc

What is this? Is this a fan made mix of Better?  Or is it a real DJ Ashba mix?  I followed the entire Chinese Democracy story from the pre-leak era right through the release. I sort of fell off GNR news around when I saw them last 2010era. It to me almost sounds similar to the new live/Slash 2016 version in parts. 

3 hours ago, Inglorious said:

When the single started playing on the radio in a few cities (according to posters on this site at the time) I called and asked a local rock station to play it. The lady said they would for sure... I waited/listened like 3 hrs (I was running a lot of errands in the car that day anyway) or more and they never played it. Sons of bitches.

sucks the better single didn't catch fire on radio. the better single is badass rock n' roll