Axl and Erin .-

Juliette

Why aren´t they back together?? :max:

I mean, it seems Erin was the love of Axl´s life, and she has been really  nice with him lately: attending at his concerts and even thanked to her "ex housband" (like she sayd on instagram, weeks ago).

I´ve the impression that she´d back with him in a heartbreak, but I don´t know if Axl and that intrigue me. <_<

On 28 de julio de 2016 at 6:06 AM, nonok said:

Someone merge the threads and maybe we can avoid collateral damage. :ph34r:

hahaha yes!

We apologize in behalf of I don't remember (like Duff's tshirt :P) for not closing the door of the barn last night :rofl-lol:

Edited by killuridols

I'd like to think they've become good friends who have history together. Over time the bad memories fade, even though they're in the songs. If she was at the Atlanta show and they put the camera on her during SCOM, I don't think most of the audience would have known who she was, the way Billy Joel puts the camera on Christie Brinkley during Uptown Girl. 

• Like 2

The "women" thread is so diverese, there are a lot of topics inside. For that reason I created this specific.

It would be great if all people could be tolerant with others.

On 27/7/2016 at 4:03 AM, cheesecake said:

Coz he's waiting for me :P:heart: he he

haha:lol:

On 29/7/2016 at 0:59 PM, Lanna said:

Because Axl is a big -->

index.jpg

4 hours ago, dalsh327 said:

I'd like to think they've become good friends who have history together. Over time the bad memories fade, even though they're in the songs. If she was at the Atlanta show and they put the camera on her during SCOM, I don't think most of the audience would have known who she was, the way Billy Joel puts the camera on Christie Brinkley during Uptown Girl. 

Dalsh, maybe you are right and they become good friends. Nobody saw her in Atlanta :shrugs:

Thanks all of you (quoted) for respect my thread.

Kisses:heart:

Edited by Juliette
  • Like 1

On 7/27/2016 at 1:46 AM, Juliette said:

I mean, it seems Erin was the love of Axl´s life, and she has been really  nice with him lately: attending at his concerts and even thanked to her "ex housband" (like she sayd on instagram, weeks ago).

I´ve the impression that she´d back with him in a heartbreak, but I don´t know if Axl and that intrigue me. <_<

Perhaps they aren't romantically compatible anymore. It's been so long since they split. Our interests, values and priorities naturally change over the years, maybe they aren't emotionally aligned anymore. 

• Like 3

On 27 de julio de 2016 at 3:46 AM, Juliette said:

This is why Axl and Erin can't be back together:

On my way down from Boston to the convention Sunday night, I made a brief detour to the ass-end of the GNR afterparty in New York, held at Club Never Never on 14th Street, which featured appearances by actor/comedians Maya Rudolph, Jordan Peele, and Dean Winters. Axl, swaddled inside a human hive of models, made time to briefly chat with fans and sign autographs, grinning ear to ear, before heading back to his bus, which was equipped with a stripper pole, champagne, and, naturally, more models. 

http://www.dailydot.com/unclick/axl-rose-hates-donald-trump-dnc-revelations/

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Tiffani said:

Perhaps they aren't romantically compatible anymore. It's been so long since they split. Our interests, values and priorities naturally change over the years, maybe they aren't emotionally aligned anymore. 

It´s a possibility <_<

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

On my way down from Boston to the convention Sunday night, I made a brief detour to the ass-end of the GNR afterparty in New York, held at Club Never Never on 14th Street, which featured appearances by actor/comedians Maya Rudolph, Jordan Peele, and Dean Winters. Axl, swaddled inside a human hive of models, made time to briefly chat with fans and sign autographs, grinning ear to ear, before heading back to his bus, which was equipped with a stripper pole, champagne, and, naturally, more models. 

Thanks for the link. So sad to read this about Axl´s personal life (but I respect of course).

Well, so strange because people said it was Duff with him. Do you see Duff cheating on Susan?? :facepalm::shrugs:

Edited by Juliette

21 minutes ago, Juliette said:

Thanks for the link. So sad to read this about Axl´s personal life (but I respect of course).

Well, so strange because people said it was Duff with him. Do you see Duff cheating on Susan?? :facepalm::shrugs:

That's the lifestyle he's opted for :shrugs:

I guess Duff doesn't cheat on Susan but I wouldn't put my hands on fire for anyone.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, killuridols said:

@Juliette

Axl is such a romantic and has obviously matured a great deal, for those reasons, I guess I thought that perhaps he had evolved beyond the slutty bimbo smorgasbord. Nope..

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

So, Axl has been luring models into his tour bus with champagne to have a go on his pole :lol: 

Really sounds like there was some 'intelligent coversation' going on...

Hey...conversations encompassing the topic of anatomy can be considered "intelligent" too! LOL :lol:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

who's saying that erin and axl have actually been in touch??? 

spoken, seen each other, she went to concert??/ 

i'm a bit lost here

She went to a show in 2011. She also helped Axl to deal with a lawsuit against a photographer. She has been very suporttive of Axl in her social media. But I don't think there is evidence of them speaking to each other directly.

14 minutes ago, Padme said:

She went to a show in 2011. She also helped Axl to deal with a lawsuit against a photographer. She has been very suporttive of Axl in her social media. But I don't think there is evidence of them speaking to each other directly.

thank you, i was hoping she had gone to one of the recent concerts and they somehow touched base, the fact that slash is with meegan, were they friends way back to? slash should hook axl up again 

how can he continue on with models and coke and feel good in the long run

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

thank you, i was hoping she had gone to one of the recent concerts and they somehow touched base, the fact that slash is with meegan, were they friends way back to? slash should hook axl up again 

how can he continue on with models and coke and feel good in the long run

Well she was in N.Y. the day of Slash birthday. She was with him and Meegan but nobody knows if she also spent time with Axl

Guys, I'm sorry but Erin has integrity. She won't accept Axl back if he's still doing the same shit he did 25 years ago :rolleyes:

He cheated on her when they were dating, she complained, he said that's the way he is and thought she would accept him like that.

Then he wanted to go back with her when he was still with Stephanie, by sending her lots of presents and stuff.

I doubt any woman can accept something like that.. You can't have a healthy relationship if your husband/boyfriend/partner is promiscous like that.

Fuck that shit.

• Like 4