11/12/16 - Sao Paulo, BR - Allianz Parque

alfierose

When does the show start? >>>> https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20161112T21&p0=233&font=cursive

SPP.jpg

Saturday, November 12, 2016

SAO PAOLO, BR

Allianz Parque

Capacity: 55,000

Opener:

Forum Members Attending:

SETLIST:

It's So Easy
Mr Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
Double Talkin' Jive
Better
Estranged
Live & Let Die
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory/New Rose
This I Love
Civil War
Coma
Slash Solo
Sweet Child O' Mine
Slash and Fortus
Layla/November Rain
Knockin' on Heaven's Door
Nightrain
---
Patience
The Seeker
Paradise City

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Prepare folks...

I predicted. This thread is gonna amount to a total number of pages...

Lol well, if they did play something off the alt set list or Izzy showed up then this place would lose it and we'd had a hundred pages. But yeah he Minot  dpecting anything too major at this point..

I still can't believe we got two songs over two shows from Adler. And that was it. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll show

• Like 1

So what if there are only few pages?

Setlist doesn't and will not change, it's the same song selection all the tour. Even fewer songs within SA leg.  It's highly unlikely that things will change a lot.

If something would change, an old song that was not played so far on tour, a new song, Izzy on stage, more Steven.. Yeah, that would create a buzz here.  

But no new buzz is not a bad thing. Shows are great, GNR are back, people going are having a great time, everything is going steady, without issues and radical stuff.

I have no problem with this thread  consisting only from song videos, interaction gifs and pics :)

Too all of you going to the shows: have a blast.

And we should all enjoy it while it last :)

Edited by MisterNo
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, TOS--LOA said:

That's really up to Guns and whether they play something off the Alt. Setlist. Here's hoping! 

Controversy causes the threads to explode as well. Attackers, denfenders, attackers of the attackers, attackers of the defenders, defenders of one (or all) of the previously mentoned people and people who just like to stir things up all come out in force.

You just need one of the band members (Axl is probably the best to get things really going) to do something that someone finds unacceptable. The more ambiguous the act or nonact is the better.

Hopefully Yesterday's makes another appearance, I'd love to hear Axl keep getting better on that one. 

Im not wishing for Perfect Crime or any other mythical song...99% chance it won't get played so I'll stop being disappointed 

but Yesterday's, OTGM/my Michelle, used to love her are all very possible so it would be nice

• Like 1

Just now, youngswedishvinyl said:

Okay :) I was looking at the countdown and it said 21, my bad.

Don't worry, It's pretty easy being mistaken about the time even though the start time says 9 o' clock local time, but GnR has started the shows around this time for the last 4 shows :-)

• Like 1

First shows mostly have the freaky audience but 2nd ones in same venues generally brings better shows because of the earlier practice and experience. Better sound, light, stage work for the crew and the band.

Hopefully expecting a very good performance again tonite. And I wonder if Axl gonna do the 'Trump thing' again in the Civil War. ?

• Like 1

Spoiler alert: Patience will be played tonight. :P I'm not expecting anything new, it's our own problem that our privileged asses know the setlist by heart without having to even go to a concert. The band sounds great, here's to hoping the second show will be at least as good as the first.

• Like 1