11/12/16 - Sao Paulo, BR - Allianz Parque

alfierose

I was born 1990...  GN'R was already broken when i was 6 years old... now i have the chance to see Axl & Slash together on the same stage if they to come to europe. This is fuckin' crazy. I listen to many bands but GN'R is once in a lifetime, I'm totally hyped for the europe tour

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

The crowd goes wild with tales of Axl's rasp yet this concert thread is a paltry 8 pages long! 

Now if Axl's overall performance was largely derided by the usuals we'd be up to 28 pages by now! ;-D

As someone who was posting live during the actual show. ...the reason for so few posts was because over 50% of the show, there was not even ONE stream. For real. I did my best by posting some pics and clips but you can't do much during dead air! :shrugs:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

As someone who was posting live during the actual show. ...the reason for so few posts was because over 50% of the show, there was not even ONE stream. For real. I did my best by posting some pics and clips but you can't do much during dead air! :shrugs:

3 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

The crowd goes wild with tales of Axl's rasp yet this concert thread is a paltry 8 pages long! 

Now if Axl's overall performance was largely derided by the usuals we'd be up to 28 pages by now! ;-D

Also, "the usuals" only deride Axl's performance when Axl's performance is not really up to his other performances. His São Paulo ones stand at the upper eschelon of Axl's post 2011 performances, that's why nobody is complaigning.

5 minutes ago, Pedrolg said:

It's was very rainy in Sao Paulo friday and saturday. Streaming the show would surely spell doom for most phones. I was at the friday concert and was very concerned about how wet my phone was getting inside my pocket. 

True! Although there were downpours during the MX shows yet still pretty good streams if I recall. April seems so long ago. In the end I am forever thankful to the people that have or will stream in the future. They rock! :headbang:

• 2 weeks later...