Dizzy Reed to headline GOOCH FEST 2016-Buffalo,NYAugust 27th-tickets on sale now for $15/VIP-$50/Meet&Greet-$100

Subtle Signs

I could have sworn I started a topic a few years ago with DIzzy Reed/Hookers N Blow Tour dates that I would update every time new shows were announced though I can't find it. If anyone does,please merge these as that had a few good pages of HNB discussion. This show is about five minutes away from me and I will be attending. 

remzi flyer newest

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Knew I would regret pressing play, I don't know why I did it :facepalm:

horrific. 

LOL I guess he really loves these songs, I hope he knows that he is pretty bad at singing, but he seems to have a lot of fun.

It gives me some confidence than there people out there who can sing worse than me

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

I could have sworn I started a topic a few years ago with DIzzy Reed/Hookers N Blow Tour dates that I would update every time new shows were announced though I can't find it. If anyone does,please merge these as that had a few good pages of HNB discussion. This show is about five minutes away from me and I will be attending. 

remzi flyer newest

Wow they are using almost 20 year old picures for Dizzy. 

On 29/7/2016 at 8:29 AM, Slash787 said:

LOL I guess he really loves these songs, I hope he knows that he is pretty bad at singing, but he seems to have a lot of fun.

It gives me some confidence than there people out there who can sing worse than me

hahhaha bad at singing? But he sings in G N R´s  chorus along with Duff and Melissa.

:lol::lol:

2 hours ago, Juliette said:

hahhaha bad at singing? But he sings in G N R´s  chorus along with Duff and Melissa.

:lol::lol:

Guns n roses backing vocals need some Izzy and less of Dizzy.

Ain't it great to have the classic GNR logo associated with something called "gooch fest" ?? Great promo :awesomeface:

• 2 weeks later...

Description

GoochFest 2016 - saturday, August 27th!

Choose a Ticket Package at Checkout!
  • $15 for a General Admission Ticket
  • $50 for a VIP Admission Ticket
    • Description: General Admission Ticket, Access to VIP area, Free Buffett, 3 alcoholic drinks, unlimited soda and water, front of stage access.
  • $100 for a Meet and Greet with Dizzy Reed of Guns and Roses (includes VIP admission ticket)
    • Description: General Admission Ticket , Meet and Greet Access, Photo and Autograph with Dizzy Reed, Access to VIP area, Free Buffett, 3 alcoholic drinks, unlimited soda and water, front of stage access

97 Rock Presents Gooch Fest 2016 featuring Dizzy Reed of Guns and Roses. Hear all the Guns and Roses favorites live from at Oppenheim Park Saturday August 27th. Gooch Fest will be rock ‘in throughout the day with local artisans, food trucks from Lloyd Taco, Just Pizza, and The Cheesy Chick. Beer and Spirits will also be available for purchase, and also performing throughout the day are Arlow Price, Bar King Spiders, I4NI, and Tom Bender. For additional info visit; http://goochfest.com/

• 4 weeks later...