Corporate Tax

Snake-Pit

From Wikipedia.

e was 20% of the taxable income up to and including €200,000, above which the rate is 25%.

Exemptions

Certain items of income are exempt from Dutch corporate tax. The most important items of income that are exempt are:

• capital gains and dividends derived from qualifying subsidiaries ("participation exemption")
  • income attributable to a foreign business enterprise ("permanent establishment").

I'm like, 'Hello'

I want my offshore there anyway to overturn my own PERSONAL Brexit and keep a foot in 'if I can' in 'The EU' ... I also do want this anyway so even if The NL exited the EU, I'd be content remaining; in Amsterdam; I figure, get my EU'ness restored for something, be it my offshore from my British company. - and... The only logical place is Amsterdam for reason that I'd cite as: The only place I can actually say I know who actually say they remembered me from last time so; 'know me' and... (and that cat too)!? - so I know it; like/love it and... yeah, and reason number 2, vital:

Amsterdam's got the industry that I want (for now), and I figure learn it there, contribuit, pay my Euros to the NL everywhere and even donate if I want to... To charitable causes if I want to there... And... in the event London ever does legalise marijuana, come back with my experience from doing that. A British weed cafe in Amsterdam but not really, because it'll be as Amsterdam as everything else, even if it's parent company is British..

Just now, Len B'stard said:

Y'know what you should do?  Actually get a business up and running first and see if you can actually make something worth worrying about tax over.

Yh, I know, I'm to formulate a winning business plan to attract financial backers so I can get credit from the bank.

For that 'up and running' part you mentioned there.

Tax.....Fucking tell me about it, so many fucking taxes. This tax, that tax. Pay this guy, pay that guy.

Im fed up of it. 

Its hard to run or even manage a business these days. like half of the money goes in Taxes and maintenance.

3 minutes ago, Snake-Pit said:

Yh, I know, I'm to formulate a winning business plan to attract financial backers so I can get credit from the bank.

Financial backers don't just go by how good a plan appears to be, they go by what they can suss about you and your ability to implement one, it don't matter how good your plan is no ones gonna give money to some guy sight unseen, not knowing whether or not he even has the ability or the commitment to see something like this through.  Even then collateral is required.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Tax.....Fucking tell me about it, so many fucking taxes. This tax, that tax. Pay this guy, pay that guy.

Im fed up of it. 

Its hard to run or even manage a business these days. like half of the money goes in Taxes and maintenance.

Delaware is so lucrative though, I can only call it a blessing that I know DE and feel I have legitimate reasons to set up in America (for whatever, probably not pot). in Delaware and... Get that as my foot into America, I don't even HAVE TO HAVE AN OFFICE in the state or pay that state any CORPORATE TAX making it America's Tax Haven with more companies than heads per capita in this densely populated US State that I would go to anyway for it's proximity to family outside Philadelphia and family towards the Jersey Shore in NJ and memories myself of New Castle, DE 19720 - so if I ever did get a US company... Yeah, I heard great things about Delaware for that even before I knew it was unique to Delaware when I was a minor, like 15 years old.

Naturally I'd want to invest my money here.

These banks have bank accounts in Delaware, I want to give them my money. I want to save my money in a high interest savings/don't touch/giving the bank my money/having them pay me interest; bank account, in DE, 'with Uncle Sam blessing every dollar'..

and I probably would if I could, have that based in New Castle, in that state; Delaware, for it's proximity to the turnpike alone giving me access to family close by.

Edited by Snake-Pit

17 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Financial backers don't just go by how good a plan appears to be, they go by what they can suss about you and your ability to implement one, it don't matter how good your plan is no ones gonna give money to some guy sight unseen, not knowing whether or not he even has the ability or the commitment to see something like this through.  Even then collateral is required.

Seeking partners is like chess in the best of times; seeking weed cafes in Amsterdam with a funny name is probably as bad as it comes.

I need enough support getting to Amsterdam alone where I have nothing but potential partners and competition.

But nm that, I want to not discuss me, but to do what I am doing and discuss corporate tax.

Anyone anywhere, whatever loophole deals or tax havens you guys know or whatever about corporation tax.

Edited by Snake-Pit

1 minute ago, Snake-Pit said:

Seeking partners is like chess in the best of times; seeking weed cafes in Amsterdam with a funny name is probably as bad as it comes.

I need enough support getting to Amsterdam alone where I have nothing but potential partners and competition.

What you need to do is get a job managing some gaff, get like two years experience there, make a good go of it, so you have a bunch of figures showing how you improved that firms business and made their income rate go up, things like that, things that show you are actually capable of running a business otherwise no ones gonna give you any money.  Jesus, there's people out there with solid incomes that can't get a mortgage to buy themselves a home, let alone go chucking money at some 20 something lad from Thornton Heath who walks in off the high street going 'look, i got an idea, I've written it down and everything'.

25 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

What you need to do is get a job managing some gaff, get like two years experience there, make a good go of it, so you have a bunch of figures showing how you improved that firms business and made their income rate go up, things like that, things that show you are actually capable of running a business otherwise no ones gonna give you any money.  Jesus, there's people out there with solid incomes that can't get a mortgage to buy themselves a home, let alone go chucking money at some 20 something lad from Thornton Heath who walks in off the high street going 'look, i got an idea, I've written it down and everything'.

I've got 2 weeks running a pawn shop' lol or a week of keyholding, I still had a manager to report to/sell dope to. - I liked it. Work Experience placement was casual. Lasted/was there a month given to me by the Job Centre for unpaid work experience in 2012.

Edited by Snake-Pit

1 hour ago, Len B'stard said:

Y'know what you should do?  Actually get a business up and running first and see if you can actually make something worth worrying about tax over.

...and if/when you do, pay your fucking taxes. If businesses paid the amount of tax they were supposed to, we could have Norwegian levels of public services instead of the chronic underfunding fostered by the UK's ridiculous system, which overtaxes people on professional incomes and basically lets the wealthy and powerful (both people and entities) accrue and perpetuate their fortune ad infinitum.

• Like 1

Always be informed about the last date, ask your accountant well in advance, my douchebag accountant just told me 4 days before that I need to pay $1500, only God knows from what difficulties I collected the money and paid it otherwise I would have been charged a penalty. 

3 hours ago, Snake-Pit said:

I've got 2 weeks running a pawn shop' lol or a week of keyholding, I still had a manager to report to/sell dope to. - I liked it. Work Experience placement was casual. Lasted/was there a month given to me by the Job Centre for unpaid work experience in 2012.

Right, so fuck all then? :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Graeme said:

...and if/when you do, pay your fucking taxes. If businesses paid the amount of tax they were supposed to, we could have Norwegian levels of public services instead of the chronic underfunding fostered by the UK's ridiculous system, which overtaxes people on professional incomes and basically lets the wealthy and powerful (both people and entities) accrue and perpetuate their fortune ad infinitum.

Well small businesses getting rates relief and such is a good thing, no?  I mean it promotes a healthy economy and helps em keep afloat, makes it so working class people can actually afford to have businesses.

1 hour ago, Len B'stard said:

Well small businesses getting rates relief and such is a good thing, no?  I mean it promotes a healthy economy and helps em keep afloat, makes it so working class people can actually afford to have businesses.

Sure, I don't think it's remotely fair to expect a family-run Cafe in some remote village in Wales to pay the same percentage of tax I'd like to see deducted from Starbucks or Amazon...

But Snakes is talking about setting up an offshore tax avoidance system for his "business", and while I'm a wee bit dubious that he'll be directing substantial quantities of money in the direction of the Cayman Islands in the immediate future, the principle of the thing, and the glib naivete with which he's talking about it is a wee bit facepalm-inducing.

1 hour ago, Big Boy Sixxx said:

Yeah now everyone gets on and has to worry about tax rather than things like who has the best nipples out of Erin everly and Steph Seymour 

Well if its getting on that bothers you I'll sort that out right away, you fucking pussy, come take it outside you fuckin' long haired metaller slag and I'll shag you like a woman!