GNR Couchsurfing for Fans

Wouldnt it be cool if fans could offer other fans, who are coming from abroad, to stay at their place for 1 or 2 nights, who are coming for the shows?

ive met a lot of fans during my time in the us and everyone has been very cool. So maybe it would be a sweet thing to meet fellow fans and also to offer other fans a free place to crash, so expensive hotels dont have to be booked.

just a thought..

6 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Wouldnt it be cool if fans could offer other fans, who are coming from abroad, to stay at their place for 1 or 2 nights, who are coming for the shows?

ive met a lot of fans during my time in the us and everyone has been very cool. So maybe it would be a sweet thing to meet fellow fans and also to offer other fans a free place to crash, so expensive hotels dont have to be booked.

just a thought..

Thats a good idea, Im even ready to pay them cause usually in places like London, the hotels are VERY expensive. 

I did ask @Snake-Pit and @Len B'stard if they would allow me, but they denied. 

If I get a hotel at a good price, then I would prefer a hotel, but cities like London and New York are too expensive, so crashing at someone's place would be helpful, I would pay $20 per night. 

I don't care as long you supply your own pot monies, you can't smoke me out of house and home. and it will be 1 or 2 nights, no moving in.

SO wait, what?

Is Guns N' Roses 'coming this way then?'

Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snake-Pit said:

I don't care as long you supply your own pot monies, you can't smoke me out of house and home. and it will be 1 or 2 nights, no moving in.

what about 4 nights? I will pay you $20 per night for the sofa or an extra room. 

Edited by Slash787

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

what about 4 nights? I will pay you $20 per night

PM me and be prepared for £ sterling to be asked for by reasons of gift to me or you as kicking in with the budget, so how much you gift, we can PM if you're ever in town but.... be prepared to expect me to ask for all gifts made valued on GBP £... so... yeah man, sounds fun.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Just now, Snake-Pit said:

PM me and be prepared for all prices agreed for reasons of gift to you kicking in with food, so how much you're asked to gift, we can PM if you're ever in town but.... be prepared to expect me to ask for a gift made valued on GBP £... so... yeah man, sounds fun.

and by any chance will you see this band called Guns N' Roses if they perform in London? 

Just now, Slash787 said:

and by any chance will you see this band called Guns N' Roses if they perform in London? 

If I'm not working.

I've always wanted to see them though, so if they did, I'd seek tickets hard, IN FACT, just so they don't sell out on me if any London shows are annouced; where can I join/sign up to to pre buy Guns N' Roses tickets? TicketMaster?

Edited by Snake-Pit

Just now, Snake-Pit said:

If I'm not working.

Yh man, why not.

Thanks, my cousin lives in London, so my first preference will be her place, if she does not allows me then I would look for a hotel. If that also doesn't works out then I will PM you and work out on the agreements. 

This will be IF I come there and its not going to happen before May 2017.

So well I just want to keep my options open. Do you live in Central London? Which is the nearest tube station to your place if you don't mind telling.