Rank UYI II songs (Final Results in OP)

1 hour ago, scooby845 said:

@Epson can you embed into statistics which users score-voting is exactly the same?

Their username-cells will have the same colour, like this.

20160730104727241.jpeg 

As of now only 2 people have the same exact list though.

Edited by Epson
  • Like 2

1. Estranged

2. Locomotive

3. Don't Cry (Alt. Lyrics)

4. Civil War

5. You Could Be Mine

6. Pretty Tied Up

7. 14 Years

8. Yesterdays

9. Breakdown

10. KOHD

11. So Fine

12. Get In The Ring

13. Shotgun Blues

14. My World :headbang:

1 Civil War

2 Estranged

3 Locomotive

4 you could be mine

5 breakdown

6 Pretty tied up

7 14 years

8 get in the ring

9 knockin' on heavean's door

10 Don't Cry

11 Shoutgun Blues

13 So Fine

14 My world

9 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Estranged

Civil War

Breakdown

You Could Be Mine

Locomotive

Yesterdays

Pretty Tied Up

Get In The Ring

So Fine

Don't Cry (alt.)

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Shotgun Blues

My World

you forgot 14 Years. Where would you put it?

Edited by Epson

The UYIs are tough to rank. UYI 1 is impossible for me in fact, but I'll give this one a shot.

1. Civil War

2. Estranged

3. Pretty Tied Up

4. YCBM

5. Breakdown 

6. Locomotive 

7. Get in the Ring

8. 14 Years

9. Yesterdays 

10. Don't Cry (I wish Axl would sing these lyrics live once in a while to fuck with the casual fans)

11. So Fine

12. Knockin (I rank the song itself much higher in the GnR ranking, but I hate the phone call in the middle of this version)

13. Shotgun Blues

14. My World (I actually love this as the final sounds of the UYIs, but I don't consider it to actually be a song)

Edited by Fitha_whiskey

1 hour ago, Wagszilla said:

All you people ranking Pretty Tied Up highly are cool to stay at my house anytime! :lol:

hey, , I'd love to know a good chick from Melrose ;):D

I like PTU (it seems more than anybody else here :D ), would be nice if they would play it some time on NITL tour. Perhaps when they come to Europe :)

Edited by MisterNo

1. Breakdown

2. Estranged

3. You Could Be Mine

4. Civil War

5. Locomotive

6. Yesterdays

7. 14 Years

8. So Fine

9. Knocking On Heaven's Door

10. Get In The Ring

11. Pretty Tied Up

12. Don't Cry

13. Shotgun Blues

14. My World

1.  You Could Be Mine
2.  Civil War
3.  Estranged
4.  Locomotive
5.  Breakdown
6.  Pretty Tied Up
7.  Yesterdays
8.  14 Years
9.  Get in the Ring
10.  Shotgun Blues
11.  Knockin' on Heaven's Door
12.  Don't Cry (alt)
13.  My World
14.  So Fine

1. Civil War
2. Pretty Tied Up
3. Estranged
4. Don't Cry (alt.)
5. You Could Be Mine 
6. Yesterdays
7. Locomotive
8. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
9. 14 Years
10. Breakdown
11. Get In The Ring
12. Shotgun Blues
13. So Fine
14. My World

All rankings considered (AFD, Lies, UYI I, UYI II) Estranged is the only song so far that has been in the top 5 of every list posted by users.  It also gets in average 13 points out of 14 from each list. That's fucking insane, man.

Edited by Epson
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Epson said:

All rankings considered (AFD, Lies, UYI I, UYI II) Estranged is the only song so far that has been in the top 5 of every list posted by users.  It also gets in average 13 points out of 14 from each list. That's fucking insane, man.

Just listened to this whole album for the millionth time. Estranged is such an original song, with lyrics that stand the test of time of at least 3 decades. Thank god GnR fans can agree on something.

• Like 1

Estranged (14 points)

You Could Be Mine (13 points)

Civil War (12 points)

Yesterdays (11 points)

Knocking On Heaven's Door (10 points)

Locomotive (9 points)

Pretty Tied Up (8 points)

14 Years (7 points)

Breakdown (6 points)

Dont Cry Alternate (5 points)

So Fine (4 points)

Shotgun Blues (3 points)

My World (2 points)

Get in the Ring (1 point)

3 minutes ago, BadApples87 said:

ha ha ha......My World sucks balls and everyone knows it.

Well its not even a song. Its just the absolute worst of Axl Rose. I get it for the experiment that it is, but its inclusion by getting a credit and how it was included has always soured me on it. Its Axl doing his thing. Thats fine, its not hurting anyone. But don't include it on the record, not tell anyone, and actually write it on the CD and in the booklet. Its not a Guns N Roses song. On top of that, it just sucks, but yeah everything about the track from its credit to its inclusion always pissed me off. As I said, it represents the worst of Axl Rose.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Well its not even a song. Its just the absolute worst of Axl Rose. I get it for the experiment that it is, but its inclusion by getting a credit and how it was included has always soured me on it. Its Axl doing his thing. Thats fine, its not hurting anyone. But don't include it on the record, not tell anyone, and actually write it on the CD and in the booklet. Its not a Guns N Roses song. On top of that, it just sucks, but yeah everything about the track from its credit to its inclusion always pissed me off. As I said, it represents the worst of Axl Rose.

Where "not tell anyone" comes from? I don't remember Slash and Duff saying anything about this song been on on the album without their knowledge. Axl said they liked it (as a joke, maybe). I know that Izzy said he wasn't asked, but Izzy had announced he would leave the band before the albums went out and he and Axl weren't communicating at that time.

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Where "not tell anyone" comes from? I don't remember Slash and Duff saying anything about this song been on on the album without their knowledge. Axl said they liked it (as a joke, maybe). I know that Izzy said he wasn't asked, but Izzy had announced he would leave the band before the albums went out and he and Axl weren't communicating at that time.

Its quite possible I'm wrong, but I thought Axl put stuff on albums without anyone's knowledge and those were My World and Manson on Spaghetti. Maybe it was just Manson. Duff and Slash shouldn't have allowed My World onto Illusion.

28 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Its quite possible I'm wrong, but I thought Axl put stuff on albums without anyone's knowledge and those were My World and Manson on Spaghetti. Maybe it was just Manson. Duff and Slash shouldn't have allowed My World onto Illusion.

About Manson's song, the others didn't agree with it and this is the reason they didn't play on it, but they knew it would be on the album. Personally I don't find anything wrong with these two songs. The one song imo they should have stood up to Axl for is One In A Million, but they didn't.